johnny × jaehyun × lucas

dedicated to Keorakat

"lulu~~~~" johnny's sweet voice called for the younger as he placed down his bag and ran to his room, seeing lucas talking and laughing with donghyuck which made johnny smile at the site.

"lulu, having fun i see." lucas looked up and smiled brightly as he ran to hug johnny while donghyuck pouted from how they make him feel so single when he already has mark.

donghyuck stood up and grab his phone and mask. "i'm gonna go see mark." johnny chuckled and waved as donghyuck left the dorm, not forgetting to greet jaehyun who was in the kitchen.

johnny smiled and gently pecked lucas's lips before going downstairs to see what jaehyun was doing meanwhile lucas flopped down onto the bed, sighing as he slowly felt the sleep taking over his body. he took a blanket and covered it on his 6 ft body before slowly clsoing his eyes.

"what ya doing there?" johnny spoke in english as he wrapped his arms around jaehyun's waist from behind. jaehyun smiled and hummed, pouring the coffee into threee mugs, placing them on a small tray.

"huh, lucas seems quiet today, doesn't he?" jaehyun stated as he went into johnny's shared room to see the chinese male sleeping peacefully on johnny's bed. johnny smiled widely and pressed a small kiss on lucas's forehead before sitting on his chair, opening his laptop while jaehyun placed the mugs down except for one of them.

jaehyun sighed in comfort as he sat on donghyuck's chair. "this is nice. how does haechan manage to have a better chair than me." johnny laughed and took a sip of his coffee.

"he has a whole gaming channel set up, what do you think he's gonna have." jaehyun chuckled and placed the mug down, his eyes wandering around the room.

as they talked about things and also flirting with each other, the chinee male started to wake up from his small nap with a yawn. "jae?" the korean latter turned his head to lucas, who had slight messy hair which made him quite cute.

"what time is it?" lucas asked, grabbing the cup of coffee and drinking it.

"it's time for us to rule over sm and- ow!" johnny hissed when jaehyun slapped his arm.

"it's two thirty." jaehyun said the truth as lucas hummed and place the mug down.

after a few minutes they decided to watch a move and cuddle together, using a bunch of pillows and blankets to make a fort.

as the movie was halfway through, lucas started to get sleepy again and rested his head on jaehyun's shoulder while is hands were being massaged by johnny.

lucas smiled at the comfort and slowly fell asleep, dreaming about his boyfrineds.

sorry if this sucks