taeyong x renjun

dedicated to Taegonometri
here's some fluff for those who cried during the last chapters.

taeyong turned around to see if the chinese was still sleeping or not and he was, the blankets huddled on top of him while his hair went all over the place which made look like a smol lion trying to sleep.

taeyong smiled and pressed a gentle kiss on renjun's forehead before going to cook again. renjun's been working his ass lately, if his essays said to write 1 page, he would write 41 to prove that he had a point which he did but he just wrote in the long way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the teachers always admired renjun's hard work but sometimes, the younger went a little over board. sometimes, even the teachers couldn't understand because his writing had so much sense and meaning to them, they had to give it to the principals to check them which deeply impressed the school headmasters. they even offered renjun a scholarship and of course, renjun accepted it happily.

before taeyong could turn off the stove, he heard a small voice speak. "yong?" the older turned around and chuckled when he saw renjun in his hoodie, his hair all around the place like it was trying to start a war since it looked like it. renjun frowned when taeyong was chuckling but then realized when he looekd up to his own hair form the mirror nearby which made him sigh. "don't laugh, you're going bald too."

taeyong snickered and turned off the stove quickly so that he wouldn't burn the whole dorm down. renjun stood up and brushed his hair so that it was at least a little neat. renjun then stood p and laughed when taeyong brought him to his embrace, the bittersweet scent of coffee and toffe candy lingering in taeyong's clothes which made renjun feel safe. "hello." renjun said and cupped taeyong's face. "you know, i still can't get over how much you look like jack frost."

"but who's more handsome?" taeyong asked, hoping the chinese chooses him. renjun hummed as he played with taeyong's now black hair. "don't know. why, were you expecting me to choose you?" renjun said cheekily as he enjoyed teasing his boyfriend. taeyong scoffed and shook his head although there was a clear smile on his face. renjun chuckled, giving taeyong a little nudge in the ribs which made taeyong flinched and glare at him. "excuse me, i didn't give you permission to push me with your little scrawny chopsticks arms."

renjun glared at the older at his slight insult before crossing his arms with a sly smile. "push is such a strong word. i'd call it-" then renjun gently motioned his hand to a nudging motion. "giving you a little nude." taeyong arched his eyebrow and leaned in closer to renjun. "oh, i'll give you a little nudge when i shove you into my bed." hearing taeyong say that made renjun blushed deeply.

taeyong laughed whole hearty and placed a kiss on renjun's temple and cheeks AnD lips before going to change his clothes. "i'm taking a shower! eat the breakfast i made for you!"

"... can i join?!"