johnny × jaehyun × lucas

dedicated to Keorakat
italic is chinese

"xuxi, is everything alright?" kun gently placed a hand on lucas's shoulder, having a worried look on his face.

the younger seemed really off today. usually he's hyper, sometimes tired but still has his energy although this time, it's like someone just drained his whole persona (persona! who the hell am i- sorry) out of him. he was feeling upset all day and the members were worried. and today had to be the day when wayv, 127 and dream hang out together since the chinese line came to korea but lucas wasn't feeling it.

"i'm fine, ge." but his face said the opposite. kun frowned and looked at the others, specifically the younger's two lovers, johnny and jaehyun who seemed more worried than others. "lucas, are you really-"

"can you fucking stop asking that?!" lucas stood up and slapped kun's hand away. everyone was surprised by his action. lucas wasn't really the guy to be this mad. "you keep saying that repeatingly and it's fucking annoying! are you seriously trying to make this day worse for me?! can't you just leave. me. the. fuck. alone!"

lucas panted, taking him a few moments before realizing what he has said and done. his eyes widened and looked at the other members, all having a surprised look on his face.

"i-i'm sorry." lucas quickly grabbed his bag and urgently left the room, running to the new dorm. johnny and jaehyun looked at each other before grabbing their bags too.

"we'll go comfort him! tell manager hyung something urgent happened please!" johnny quickly said and left with jaehyun.

"why did i do that.." lucas sighed and wiped off his tears, his slight sweater paws having a few tear stains.

"lucas!" the said younger heard johnny's voice before the door opened. jaehyun placed his bag down and hugged lucas, even if he was 3 or less centimeter shorter than lucas, he still was a comfortable hugger dom.

"it's okay.." lucas was sitting down on the edge of the bed while his quite small waist was being hugged by jaehyun's arms.

"h-hyung.. i-i messed up.." lucas felt jaehyun's hands wipe his tears and felt the older's lips gently peck his.

"you didn't, xuxi. you were just having a bad day. c'mon, let's cuddle yeah?" lucas nodded. johnny gently picked the younger up and laid him down on the bed. johnny let his back lean against the headboard before placing lucas between his legs, jaehyun next to him.

"thank you, hyung.. r-really.." lucas felt himself smiling for once making the two others smile back.

"you can always tell us when you have a bad day, baby." johnny kissed the younger's forehead sweetly while jaehyun planted a kiss on the top of younger's large hands.

meanwhile at the practice room, everyone was sat around a circle, talking about the johnjaecas ship loudly.

"they're so uwu!!!"

sorry if it's short!