jaehyun × taeyong

for Keorakat and Alex_is09, your requests are almost done

"taeyong?" the hospitalized boy glanced to his side and smiled weakly as he saw jaehyun come in the room.

"h-hi, jae." the younger latter smiled softly as he closed the door behind him. putting down the small lunchbox he packed, he sat down on the chair next to taeyong's bed and gently held his hand.

"did anything happen today? no panics?" taeyong smiled and nodded, lightly squeezing jaehyun's hand as his other hand stroked jaehyun's fluffy brown hair.

"t-the nurses t-ook c-care of me.. t-they're l-like m-my mom." jaehyun smiled and gently pecked taeyong's cheek.

taeyong blushed lightly, his white pale cheeks turning a slight pink. "j-jae.. w-when i'm gone.. i-"

"taeyong, not here." jaehyun didn't want to sound to stern so he gently warned him. taeyong frowned and bit his lips. jaehyun glanced at taeyong and pressed a soft kiss on taeyong's knuckle.

"hyung, i-i don't want to think that you're leaving me already. i w-want to cherish this moment right now. make it one of our memories." jaehyun's eyes started to get teary as he sighed shakily and held taeyong's hand. taeyong frowned and sat up a little. "j-jae.."

"i know the disease won't go away easily.. i know you'll.. not be here with me by the end but i know one thing that you're with me at this moment. i-i don't w-want t-to think a-about the future.." jaehyun sighed loudly and wiped his tears, his cheeks now a little red.

taeyong brought up his hand to gently caress jaehyun's cheek, the younger placing his hand on top of taeyong's. "j-jaehyun, i-i'm here.."

jaehyun sniffled and looked up to see taeyong with a bit of teary eyes, smiling softly at him. "i-i won't leave r-right now.."

"p-please don't.." jaehyun muttered under his breathe as he shakily leaned his head on taeyong's shoulder. the weak male gently stroked jaehyun's hair, shedding a tear as well.

______________

"SHIT!" jaehyun frowned when he heard johnny scream a curse word.

"johnny! what happened?!" he exclaimed back. when johnny came back downstairs, he three a jacket at jaehyun and quickly wore his shoes.

"taeyong's about to die." jaehyun's eyes immediately widened as he quickly wore the jacket and his shoes before running off.

he quickly called a cab and sat in with johnny. "mister, please drive fastly to yul-jae hospital, please." the taxi driver nodded and quickly started the car.

as they drove to the hospital, jaehyun was getting more and more nervous.

the time he wish wouldn't happen. the time where he wish it would all be a joke and taeyong was fine, happy and strong.

the time where he wish, he wouldn't lose taeyong.

the taxi driver arrived and let them go without paying. jaehyun quickly ran in and took the stairs,not having the time to wait for an elevator. he quickly went to floor 5 and burted into taeyong's room to see nurses and doctors surrounding him, trying to help.

"shit." jaehyun muttered as he pushed some of the nurses away and held taeyong's hand, his eyes immediately watering. "t-taeyong, b-abe.. w-wakeup p-please.."

"his bpm is slowing down doc!" the doctor sighed and tried his best to help while jaehyun was watching quietly, tears streaming down his face endlessly. "please please.. p-lease yong.."

but before his eyes, a dead line was called out. everything went blank for jaehyun.

taeyong had died.

he knew it was going to happen soon enough but he didn't know it would hurt like this. jaehyun stammered as he walked up to taeyong, tearing up at how silent his body was.

"h-hyung.. y-ong.." jaehyun sobbed and held taeyong's cold hands, missing how the latter used to react back.

"c-come back.. please.." jaehyun sniffled and cried, mourning. meanwhile johnny and the rest heard what was going and started bursting into tears.

jaehyun took a deep breathe and looked at the doctor before bowing "t-thank you.." thd doctor nodded and watched jaehyun as he glanced at taeyong and sobbed.

later on at the funeral, jaehyun couldn't think right. he could eat but he would sometimes leave.

yeah, people have told him not to be sad cause taeyong wouldn't want to see him like that but it's him. he can express his emotions too. jaehyun sighed shakily as his wandered the view of the city he was living in.

he remembered the song him and taeyong used to sing together and closed his eyes, shedding a tear."y-you are my sunshine.. my only sunshine.. you make me happy, when skies are grey.."

jaehyun sniffled and wiped his tears. "y-you'll never know, d-dear.. h-how much i love y-you.." jaehyun sighed and looked up to the sky, tears streaming down endlessly.

"p-please d-don't t-ake.. my s-sunshine a-away.."