yuta x winwin

dedicated to YY_baejin
sorry, these one-shots has been extremely short.

the music surrounding the cafe gently comforted sicheng, the slight melody soothing the customers. sicheng hummed to the song while his fingers tapped the buttons of the keyboard, writing down his essay that was due not until next week but he decided to do it first, having to have more time later.

"hello, mate." sicheng almost screamed, not realizing yuta was behind him chuckling. sicheng glared at his own boyfriend as he took a seat, placing his bag next to the chair near by with a smile. "no need to glare at me like that." yuta teased at the chinese male who rolled his eyes. "sure." sicheng sneered back with sarcasm dripping. yuta snorted before pulling out his own homework to do while sicheng just felt pity for him. "what did your teacher give you now?"

"i was just checking my phone cause i have to go get my glasses and this bitch thinks i'm texting my girlfriend." yuta scoffed out of disbelief while sicheng just watched him rant. "i'm fucking gay and i have a boyfriend, damn it." sicheng smiled gently ruffled yuta's hair before resting his chin on the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on the table.

"so, when are you going to go get the glasses?" sicheng asked as yuta started to re-write his notes just for aesthetic pleases of his own which sicheng did not understand to but didn't mind after a few weeks. "tomorrow or the next day of tomorrow. the owner has a lot of people who are blind and needs glasses." yuta sighed dramatically. 'sadly, i am one of them now." yuta groaned while sicheng giggled.

"two hot chocolate and one cake for winwin!" the cashier yelled which made yuta look at sicheng. the chinese male just smiled innocently before going to the cashier, taking the tray before going back to the table where yuta was. yuta smiled. "so you came in prepared?"

sicheng scoffed. "of course, why would i not know when my boyfriend is here stressing out more than ever." yuta smiled and gently pecked sicheng's lips before talking a sip of the hot chocolate, feeling more comfortable now that he had something warm in his hands. sicheng smiled and chuckled before saving the document and going to youtube, searching up a conan grey song that yuta liked. yuta watched sicheng take out his airpods and gave one of the buds to yuta. yuta smiled and took it, pushing it into his ear just enough so he could listen to what has happening.

sicheng clicked on the video and immediately the soft melodies of a ukulele rang in yuta's ears ever so gently.

I was alone for a while
You came along and you asked me for a smile
I guess then the stars had aligned
A flower bloomed
The clouds were rushing out of my mind

And that's how it goes in the films
Tears of honeysuckle welling up in your eyes
A boy meets a girl, they go off to beat the world
And they both are left unsatisfied

Well, lovesick boys will write you love songs
And lovesick girls will always listen
But what you fail to see is there's plenty of us
So keep your petals pointing towards the sun

And bloom, bloom, bloom
Just bloom, just bloom