xiaojun × wayv

dedicated to @Everye
im really sorry about how ur username isn't showing up but i really hope you enjoy ^^
italic will be chinese

"kun-ge, im going to go see yanlin. i'll eat dinner there so you guys can eat without me!" xiaojun said before leaving the dorm. kun sighed and continued making their dinner.

it's been a few months since xiaojun had been dating this guy name zou yanlin (i used name generator dont judge me plz--) and they guys knew from first sight he was a dick. but they weren't the ones who could choose xiaojun's life, they were just friends of his who had feeling for him.

"kun! has xiaojun gone out to see that hell of a dickhead again?" ten asked which kun nodded. ten scoffed. and wrapped his arms around kun from behind.

"ten, you're gonna make me burn the kitchen you dumb thai fuck- ow!"

_________

"linlin, i bought dumplings from the store-" but of course, not all love stories end with a happy ending like cinderella or any tales.

xiaojun teared up at the sight of his now ex boyfriend flirting with another boy. xiaojun dropped the bag of dumplings which caught yanlin's attention.

"of course you would be with another boy." xiaojun ripped off the necklace and stepped on it before sending a glare towards both males and left.

xiaojun wiped the tears that was streaming down his cheeks and ran back to the dorm.

when he opened the door, he saw all seven males watching a movie together. "kun.."

everyone averted his attention to him as kun ran to xiaojun and hugged him. "what's wrong?" he asked carefully as xiaojun sobbed against his shoulder.

"i was stupid, wasn't i?" with that kun knew what had happened and tried to calm him down.

meanwhile hendery and yangyang were trying to stop ten, who already had a knife in his hand. "let me go, i'm gonna slaughter that bitch." he said in english. yangyang took the knife and placed it back while hendery held both of ten's shoulder. "we can do that later but for now, xiaojun needs us. okay?" ten nodded and looked at kun and xiaojun, who was now being comforted by lucas and sicheng.

"hey come on, you haven't eaten dinner yet, right? go sit. we have some leftovers." xiaojun nodded and sat down on the chair while kun kindly prepared his food.

xiaojun sighed shakily as his head was rested on sicheng's shoulder while the older caressed his blondish hair. "shh, it's okay dejun. we'll beat it up to him tomorrow."

xiaojun nodded and whimpered. kun served the food on a tray to find his heartbroken when he saw xiaojun cry silently. kun's heart ached and sat down on the opposite side.

"dejun." the said male sniffled and looked at the oldest, who had a smile and served the food to him. "eat up. staying healthy is gonna tell that dickhead you're doing fine and you've moved on."

xiaojun nodded and started to eat, which made kun and sicheng let out the breathe they have been holding for some reason.

when xiaojun was done and kun had washed the dishes, they cuddled and watched movies like they did but xiaojun still had that fluttering thing on his heart.

he grabbed the remote and stopped the movie before facing the six boys. "is it wrong that i have feelings for all of you? is it?"

everyone glanced at each other. "x-xiaojun, like you mean you like all of us?" then the latter got a bit ashamed of it.

"n-nevermind. it's nothi-" well, it wasn't just nothing for the rest of them. he was pulled into a hug by lucas. "what do you mean it's nothing? so does it mean nothing if we like you back?"

xiaojun smiled wit tears forming in his eyes but then he frowned. "wait, so all this time. you guys had.. oh god. i'm terrible." xiaojun scoffed. yangyang frowned and went behind xiaojun to back hug him.

"hey don't say that. as long as you'll be ours, we'll be even more happy." xiaojun chuckled and nodded.

________

"junnie~ wake up.." xiaojun hummed and sat up sleepily. kun chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"good morning, sleepy head." xiaojun glared at kun and wrapped his arms around kun.

and this is the daily lives of the wayv couple.