The voice of an angel (Markhyuck)

"Thank you for doing the V-live with me tonight." Haechan says quietly to Mark as they head out to get the food that Taeyong offered them.
"Of course, we should do them more often. I have fun with you." He says as he grabs Haechan's hand and pulls him along to the table. Everyone smiles softly as they walk to the table together.
"I don't see you here much anymore Mark." Doyoung says as he sits.
"I've been really busy lately but it's nice to slow down and hang out with Haechan." Haechan smiles shyly.
"Oh cute, why are you like this tonight, Haechanie?" Mark asks watching him blush more.
"I don't know, just eat and don't worry about me."
After dinner Mark didn't want to leave the other so he followed him to his room.
"Are you going to stay the night?" Haechan asks smiling wide.
"You did promise me cuddles if I did the V-live." Haechan turns red yet again.
"I didn't think you would stay though." Mark slides into Haechan's bed right next to him and pulls him into his chest.
"I missed you."  Haechan whispers. Mark nods.
"Me too. Super M is great but I'd rather be with you." Haechan snuggles into him more.
"Why do you always say those embarrassing things about me when we're live?" Mark smirks, knowing exactly what he's talking about.
"Which things?" He smiles.
"You know, about my voice." Mark smirks again.
"I don't really remember." He plays dumb while Haechan gets more embarrassed.
"You said I have the voice of an angel on live and it made me shy." He says pouting with warm cheeks.
"Oh that." He says starting to ruffle Haechan's hair.
"I said that because it's true, just hearing you sing calms me, and relieves my stress. The last time you went to Japan with Dream I missed you a lot and couldn't sleep so I came into your room to sleep but I still couldn't so I listened to "just Haechan vocals" on Youtube and I went to sleep right away. Your voice is beautiful just like the rest of you." Haechan hums until what he said sinks in.
"Wh-what did you say?" He asks in disbelief. Mark gently pushes Haechan back onto the mattress and rolls onto his side so he can look him in the eyes.
"I said, I think you're beautiful. I also think you are an amazing friend and band mate. I want to tell you something though. With all of that I'm just not satisfied." Haechan furrows his brow.
"What do you mean? Am I not good enough?" He says with a wobbly voice.
"Oh no not like that. You are more than good enough you are perfect and that's why I can't settle for being your friend and band mate. I want to be your boyfriend, I am so in love with you it hurts." He stops talking when he feels Haechan's lips press against his own. He of course responded right away taking the lead, his hands cupping the younger's face. When they finally broke apart slightly winded Haechan kissed his nose cutely.
"I have loved you since I met you, I was so afraid to tell you. I didn't want you to hurt me." Mark kisses his lips again and rests his forehead on the others.
"I would not and could not ever hurt you, I love you too much." Haechan snuggles tighter to him and shyly asks, "can I kiss you again?" Mark doesn't answer, he just gently presses his lips to the others.
It's only a matter of time before their session turned heated, so much so that they didn't hear Johnny open the door to go to his bed but of course he turned around to find a different spot. The temperature has gone up in the room Haechan thinks as he pulls at his own shirt, Mark of course helps him out of it and helps himself to the display Haechan has laid out for him. He slowly works his way down starting from his neck to his right nipple. He moans softly as Mark's tongue flicks it while he holds it in his teeth. Mark can feel Haechan grinding into his thigh and it makes him want to lose control right there. Haechan finally gets Mark to take his own shirt off and he really likes what he sees, not that he hasn't before but it's been a while since they've changed in Front of each other so the six pack is new to him. As Mark finishes abusing his first nipple he moves on to the other while Haechan's fingers are trailing Mark's abs. After Mark finally gets to Haechan's waistband he stops, he can't go any further without permission and it's probably too early to ask.
Haechan pushes him onto his back while he's distracted and thinking about consequences. He starts kissing and licking his way down as well and unlike Mark he's not afraid to ask.
"Is it ok if I?" Hs asks nodding towards his pants, Mark quickly nods as Haechan slides his shorts down and looks at him in awe. He slowly leans down and kisses the tip earning a grunt from the other. He starts licking and sucking vigorously as Mark feels himself nearing climax. Haechan pops off and looks directly in Mark's eyes as he starts to touch himself. Mark is in a state of disbelief for a moment before he collects himself and flips the younger over and takes over palming him before whispering.
"I didn't know you were such a naughty boy." Haechan whimpers after hearing that.
"Only for you." He quietly says back. Mark jerks his shorts down and swallows Haechan in one go making the latter scream.
"Fuck me Mark, please." He pleads as he feels immense pleasure. Mark takes his finger that he recently wetted and gently slides the tip into his hole.
"Have you ever fingered yourself?" He asks as he cautiously slides in. Haechan nods quickly.
"Yes, yes a lot. You can do two." Mark is surprised but obeys and adds a second finger.
"What or who did you think about while you did this?" He asks slamming his fingers in watching Haechan's facial expression giving away his pleasure.
"Always you." Mark feels an animalistic urge to penetrate him now.
"Are you ready?" Haechan nods and pulls Mark in for a heated kiss. Mark takes this opportunity to slide in slowly letting Haechan adjust to his size. He watches as Haechan's eyes roll back in his head and he makes the most lewd noises making Mark want to go deeper.
"Fuck baby, you're so sexy. Mm, love you baby." Mark says now slamming relentlessly into him. Haechan tries to respond but can't form coherent words when finally he screams.
"Let me hear your voice, Angel." That pushes Haechan over the edge as he moans louder than ever chanting Mark's name incoherently. Mark's thrusts became sloppier as he finished as well. Both collapsed in a state of exhaustion before Mark drug the other out of bed to the bath. He limped cutely the whole way there and Mark thought it was the cutest thing ever.
They fell asleep that night in each other's arms as boyfriends finally.

The next morning Mark and Haechan woke up together and went to breakfast. When they found Taeyong sobbing hysterically in Doyoung's arms they were both confused until Taeyong noticed them and started screaming.
"What did you do to my baby?" He yells at Mark, who doesn't know if he should really be scared or not.
"My little child, the youngest. How could you?" He asks.
"It was a mutual decision and we are both adults, like it or not." Haechan said calmly pulling Mark to the table with him. Taeyong seemed stunned at first but was quite impressed by his maturity.
"Ok, fine but if either one of you hurt the other I'll come after you." They both giggle at his threat and they all ate together quietly while Mark and Haechan were smiling cutely at each other and holding hands under the table.