That's my baby! Pt. 1 (Nomin) mpreg

"Ugh, I hate these stupid office parties. I would rather just be home watching tv or playing games." Haechan chuckles next to his poor friend.
"And that my dearest introverted friend is why your ass is so single. You are attractive, smart and a very kind person but nobody knows this. Open yourself up and you just might find love." Haechan loves giving this advise to his friend Jeno, he rarely listens to it but he knows he needs to hear it.
"Yeah whatever. Let's get this over with." They leave work together to meet at the restaurant where their coworkers will meet. As usual they sit together, along with Haechan's boyfriend Mark and a few others from their department. They start with a round of beers like usual and to Jeno this is not very entertaining, they've been here, don't that a million times. He's feeling quite agitated too since he can feel someone's eyes on him, it's been this way since they got there but he can't figure out who is staring at him so he can ask what the fuck their problem is. Finally after their fourth round he gets up to go to the bathroom. He's a bit tipsy but not drunk but it still takes him a while to get there because he wants to put on the illusion that it hasn't effected him at all.
He sighs when he goes in and looks at his watch, he thinks maybe he could slip out now and no one would even care. He walks over to the urinal and relieves himself and doesn't turn when he hears the door open, not until the lock clicks. He looks over his shoulder and sees a really attractive man with wispy faded orange locks and a sly but beautiful smile.
"Hi, Jeno is it?" The stranger asks. Jeno is dumbfounded by his soft but deep voice.
"Y-yeah. That's me?" He kind of questions. The stranger chuckles.
"My name is Jaemin I'm in the sales department. I've noticed you before, and you know, I've  been watching you tonight." Jeno frowns in realization.
"Why?" He asks simply making the other chuckle.
He walks up slowly to the sink where Jeno is now washing his hands and gets so close that his breath hits the back of his neck causing shivers to run down his spine.
"I think you are hot and I've thought more than once about how nice you would feel inside me." Jeno coughs violently.
"You don't even know me?" He says in disbelief. Jaemin just smirks and bites his ear lobe making Jeno shudder. He turns to look at him and catches his stare. His pretty eyes staring right at him makes him swallow hard in anticipation.
"Maybe I want to know you? Maybe I've heard things about you? Or maybe I just think you are so fucking attractive that it's worth the risk." Jaemin says just above a whisper as he stares him down.
Jeno couldn't tell you what it is just yet but there is something in this man that brings out an adventurous feeling. He turns and quickly attaches his mouth to Jaemin's and it's reciprocated immediately. Their hands try to explore everything but the clothing is too much. Soon enough they can't take it anymore and agree to go to Jaemin's.
They sneak out the back, giggling like school children and hail a cab. Jaemin doesn't want Jeno, whom he's heard of as being closed off, to shut down again so as he sits with their knees touching he places his hand on his thigh and squeezes. He slides it up and down teasingly while keeping it subtle so the driver can't see them. Jeno finally takes his hand and laces their fingers together just to hold him still, of course the feeling of having someone's hand in his is nice but he knows this is just a one off situation so he doesn't think much of it.
When they finally pull up Jaemin is quick to pull him out of the cab and drag him to his apartment. As soon as the door closes they are taking off their clothes. Both taking a moment just to admire the beautiful form of the other. Both pleasantly surprised by what was hiding under their work suits. They've slowed considerably as Jeno walks closer and grabs his hips. He pulls him into him, their groin's touching, causing a shock wave of excitement to run through both. He slides his hands down and cups his pert little ass in his hands and squeezes. Jaemin moans and reaches for the other's hair. They clumsily move to the bed and Jeno lays him down gently. He starts kissing his neck, leaving hickeys on the base of it. He has one hand supporting himself and the other is stroking Jaemin. Jaemin moans and arches his back when he feels his finger slide down, he teases the rim of his puckering hole as he continues kissing him everywhere his mouth can reach. Jaemin tries to regain some semblance of control but had lost all of it at the moment. He's panting and moaning loudly, never in his life would he have thought that Jeno could be this domineering in bed. He figured there was an animal in there somewhere but this is beyond what he thought possible. His mouth is relentless as he moves down so he is now biting and licking his nipples. He pauses only for a moment.
"Are you sure about this?" He asks breathless with his finger slightly pushing inside him. Jaemin stares at his pretty face and blinks slowly before answering.
"Yes. I want you to fuck me." He says as he grabs a condom out of his nightstand.
Jeno wastes no time in pushing in as he takes his cock in his mouth. Jaemin screams as the unexpected pleasure all at once surprises him.
He fists at Jeno's hair and tugs it hard spurring the latter on as he enters two more digits. He pumps them hard and fast causing Jaemin to come undone.
"Fuck me Jeno please. Please, oh god, I need you now." He begs as his dick is leaking pre cum heavily. Jeno takes the condom and watches with satisfaction as Jaemin practically drools as he rolls it on.
He quickly presses the tip to him and eases in slowly to gauge his response.
Jaemin has his fingers dug deep in his back when Jeno finally starts moving. He starts slow but Jaemin is still getting used to the stretch. He begs for his lips and Jeno obliges quickly, they kiss for a long time until he can't hold back anymore. He starts going faster, harder, sloppier. Jaemin is spent as his last bit of energy exits his body at the same time he came on his tummy. Jeno watches his face and finds it incredibly sexy, that coupled with the milking sensation on his dick at the moment, put him over the edge until he spills into his condom.
He rolls off and takes the condom off and ties it.
"Garbage?" He asks a still silent Jaemin. He holds his hand up to take it.
"It's here, I'll get it." Jeno carefully hands it to him then lays on his side to face him. Jaemin smiles as he looks him over.
"You were incredible. Honestly, everything I hoped you would be and more." Jaemin says making Jeno's cheeks redden slightly. He wasn't expecting a compliment.
"You too." He says simply.