Kitten (JohnTen)

So this is another, really long one but for this I couldn't find a good spot to separate for a part 2. This was also requested quite a while ago, hopefully it's what they wanted. 💚

"What the fuck is this?" Johnny the, not so cooperative lawyer asks as he loosens his tie.
"I just want to talk. Why are you being so rude?" He sighs.
"Because you said we had business to discuss." Now it's time for his friend Mark to sigh.
"We do have business, kind of?"
"Just explain please?" Johnny practically begs, earning a chuckle from the other.
He points to a man serving drinks at another table.
"That, my friend is the only submissive in this place that can't be tamed." The lawyer scoffs.
"If he's a submissive he is tamable otherwise is there really any need for him here?" Johnny grumbles.

"You don't understand, he's inhuman, you see how insanely beautiful he is in that cat suit? He's literally that hot in anything he wears." He takes in the sleek tight, leather cat suit, resembling that of cat woman. He is beautiful, but beauty is only skin deep. To be truly beautiful you must posses that thing inside you. You must fit into your role and not fight it, unless you truly don't want it.

"He's perfect for you Johnny." His trusted friend, insists.
"Why me? I'm new here, I don't have a lot of connections or anything." Mark smirks.
"You don't need connections to whip him into shape." Johnny stares at said man with a glimmer of something in his eye and Mark is hopeful that he hooked him.
"Why do you want me to do this? What's in it for you?" Mark sighs.
"Because he's hurting, he's lost and he's a friend. He needs someone like you to take him in. Teach him, care for him and even maybe one day fall in love with him?" He says softly in a questioning tone. Johnny scoffs.
"Love, yeah." He takes another sip of his drink.
"So? Can I introduce you?" Johnny purses his lips but nods anyway.
"Fine. Just don't get your hopes up, we probably aren't even compatible." He says as he watches him walk away.
His eyes never leave the submissive in question. He watches him saunter over beside Mark, looking a bit too full of himself.

"So, Johnny Suh, this is Ten Lee." Johnny frowns.
"Ten?" He questions.
"Alright, he's already making fun of my name? Great choice Mark." Ten says as he starts to walk away. Johnny rolls his eyes.
"I wasn't making fun of your name, I was trying to figure out the origin." He says kind of annoyed. Mark grabs Ten's hand and tries to coax him back. He finally agrees and sits petulantly across from Johnny.

"I'll leave you two to talk, just remember to give it an honest try. For me?" He kind of questions before running into his boyfriends arms.
"Come here and meet my friend." He says pulling him along.
"This is my friend Johnny Suh, from school." He says with a happy smile.
"Johnny this is the one I was telling you about. My Dominant, Donghyuck." Johnny stands to greet him.
"Mark has told me so much about you." Donghyuck smiles.
"Likewise, but it looks like you two need to talk so I'll just take him to the back room." Johnny chuckles as he watches Mark get excited.

"So, Ten, I hear you are in need of a dominant and Mark seems to think we would fit well together." Johnny says.
"Right to the point I see. Yeah, I could use one I suppose." Johnny scoffs.
"Well, given the circumstances I pretty much have to.
I don't know you that well so I figure we can save the small talk for after. That way if you really don't need me then why waste my time?" Ten is a little taken aback. Usually his looks will have them begging for him.
"What about you? Are you looking for a submissive?" He asks softly. Johnny hums. He can tell that some sort of nerve was struck but he's not quite sure what it was.
"I could use a new adventure." He says with a small smirk. Ten's face doesn't show the relief that he feels.

They make arrangements to meet up and go over his contract later in the week. Mark is so thankful his friend is giving him a chance. He knows Johnny and Ten's hearts, he knows this will be for the best.