7 (Jaeyong) Pt 1

When Taeyong woke up this morning, last day of school he was thrilled. Summer was always his best time. No teachers, unlimited hang outs with his friends and the best part? No Jung Jaehyun! The thought of him makes his skin crawl. He happily dresses and dances around his room shaking his ass to the new NCT Dream album that recently came out. He slides his pink lace panties over his hips and wiggles his ass in the mirror before sliding on his boring uniform. He blows himself a kiss and heads downstairs to grab an apple and head out to meet Ten. He's been picking him up since he first got his license 2 years ago. Taeyong can drive as well but he doesn't really like to.
"So I have a huge favor to ask of you." Ten says as Taeyong takes his first bite of apple. He can only hum in response as his mouth is full.
"Go with me to Jaehyun's party tonight?" Ten cowers away as Taeyong chokes on his Apple.
"What the fuck Ten? You know I hate him." Ten pouts and pleads.
"But you know how much I love Johnny and they are best friends and I don't know if I'll ever get a chance again?" Taeyong softens when he sees that Ten is about to cry real tears. He sighs and shakes his head.
"Fine, but I'm not staying long and you better make your move." Ten hugs him, practically smothers him and kisses his cheek.
"Thank you, thank you!"

And that is how we've ended up here, sitting on the floor in a circle playing 7 minutes in heaven. It wouldn't be that bad but he happens to be right across from Jaehyun glaring daggers at each other. Taeyong tries not to look in his direction but every time he does Jaehyun is burning holes in him. Jaehyun is so busy glaring at him that when he spins the bottle he has no idea it landed on Taeyong himself. Almost everyone in the circle laugh and cheer knowing that this is going to piss them both off. When they look to see what they are pointing at Taeyong pales. He stands to try to walk away but Jaehyun stops him with one question.
"Are you afraid?" He taunts. Taeyong stops in his tracks, turns quickly and grabs the other by the collar of his button up shirt and pulls him into the closet.
"Oh now you are eager huh?" Taeyong huffs.
"Fuck you, now what?" Jaehyun laughs and walks slowly to him.
"Now we make out." He smirks and touches the side of Taeyong's face. The tension is getting higher as Taeyong realizes the gravity of what he has to do. He decides to be brave and just go with the flow.
"Ok, let's do it." He says confidently.
Jaehyun narrows his eyes and traps him in the corner, his hands go to Taeyong's hips to pull him in and when he feels the lace that is poking out of Taeyong's ripped jeans touch his finger tips he loses all of himself. He pushes Taeyong against the wall and proceeds to lift him up. He supports him by pushing his hips into Taeyong's and one hand under his ass, the other hand is tugging at his button trying to get more of the panties. Finally Taeyong can't take it anymore and slams his lips on to Jaehyun. They kiss like long lost lovers, they hardly take the time to breath. Taeyong eventually helps him with the button on his pants and moans loudly when he feels his hand travel down and caress his hard member. Jaehyun almost can't contain himself with how sexy Taeyong is right now. They both have seemingly forgotten that they hate each other.
He sets Taeyong down and slides his pants down so he can get a better view. He can't believe he's in a lacy thong, he didn't realize he had it in him to be this sexy. Taeyong is frozen in place, he doesn't know what to do next. Jaehyun grabs him again and slides his tongue down his throat causing another moan. When Jaehyun hears someone knock and starts to see the light come in he yells.
"Fuck off, we're not done." He looks at Taeyong with hunger in his eyes and the latter can only obey. He turns and wiggles his ass showing his delicious back side to the slightly younger.
He closes the gap and slides his finger up and down his crack wanting to test the waters and Taeyong is loving it.
"I want to fuck you." Jaehyun says in his ear.
"Please." Taeyong whispers. Jaehyun turns him and slips the panties all the way down slowly. He slides his pants down his hips and pulls his dick out making Taeyong drool. Taeyong being the cock slut that he is drops to his knees and starts feasting on him. Jaehyun moans and clutches at the wall. He looks down just in time to see Taeyong pull back with only a string of spit connecting them. He carefully helps Taeyong to stand and slides a condom on before lifting him against the wall again and finding his sweet little entrance. He's slow and methodical at first. Making Taeyong feel every drag and pull against his insides.
"Oh oh, please faster, fuck please faster." Jaehyun can't help but do as he says and slams his back into the wall. He bounces Taeyong as long as he can until his thighs are screaming so he sets him down and turns him into the wall. He leaves hot wet kisses on his neck and back as he re enters and fucks him at and animalistic pace.
He reaches around and slides his hand up and down on Taeyong and they simultaneously find their release. He is slow as he starts to pull out and can hear Taeyong wincing in pain. He softly kisses his shoulder again and pulls out. He hands Taeyong his clothes wordlessly and pulls his own pants up. He doesn't say a word, just looks back at the other, then slams the door open and walks out.
Taeyong is too ashamed to walk out, how did he let this happen? He peeks out and sees that almost everyone has left, including Ten who he hopes is with Johnny. He makes sure his clothes are presentable and walks discreetly out of the party, crying the whole way home. He's angry, why did he give in so easy. Why did he let the man he hates manipulate him.

Jaehyun is pacing the floor of his bedroom, he's long since forgotten that he was hosting this party, he could care less. He has too much in his mind. After too long of over thinking he tries to find Taeyong. He searches the whole house and the outside and is disappointed that he can't find him. He sees Johnny talking to Taeyong's friend and figures he might know something.
"Hey uh have you guys seen Taeyong?" Ten frowns.
"Why? What did you do to him in that closet? Did you hurt him?" It's the others turn to frown.
"None of your business." He says irritated.
"He's my best friend so of course it's my business." Ten huffs and turns to Johnny.
"Why are you friends with such an asshole?" Johnny just shrugs, sipping his beer.
"Well, I think he left just so you know." He doesn't know why he was hoping Ten would check on him but he was happy that he pulled his phone out right away.
"He said he's tired, and honestly he didn't want to come with me anyway because he hates you but he knew that I like Jo..." his face burns.
"Oops." He looks away as Johnny smirks and puts his arm around him.
"Ok, have fun I guess." Jaehyun says as he sulks off. He grabs another beer and locks himself in his room for the rest of the night. He has lost his will to party.
There is a nagging sensation in his brain telling him he should go after the other but his pride won't let him.