Soulmates (Markhyuck/Nomin)

This is mostly smut! Also it was supposed to be just a Markhyuck fic but then Jaemin said that about Jeno and I had to give them some time too.

"Ugh, I love him so much." Haechan says to Jeno as they sit in the practice room.
"I get the feeling it's not mutual." He says back teasingly.
"Don't remind me. It's hard enough having unrequited feelings. It hurts more than you know." Haechan says getting up and walking out to the middle of the room.
Jeno sighs, he hates this for Haechan.

Jaemin sits beside him and places his hand on his leg.
"What's up buttercup? You look sad." He sighs again.
"Unrequited love." Jaemin frowns.
"But I do love you, you know this. I'll show you just how much tonight." He says raising his brows. Jeno blushes.
"Do you think you can handle me princess?" He asks after getting over the initial shock of what he said. Jaemin rubs his hand up his thigh as he squeezes.
"I'm more than willing to try." He leans close and places his lips to the shell of Jeno's ear.
"I've had dreams about your meaty cock splitting me in two." Jeno clears his throat.
"We should practice." He says as he peels himself away from Jaemin's hold and stands. He pulls him up so quickly their mouths almost meet.
"Be ready baby." Is all Jeno says before walking away, leaving him a flustered mess.
Him and Jeno have had a sexual tension since day one and this is the first time he's ever responded this well to his innuendos. Jaemin wonders if he actually means it. He figures he's just toying with him so he's not expecting much.

"Haechanie, help me." Haechan smirks at Jaemin who looks desperate.
"What now?" He asks, knowing it must be about Jeno.
"I kind of told him I want him to fuck me and he kind of, in a round about way said he would." Haechan's jaw drops.
"Damn, so what exactly do you need help with?" Jaemin looks around to make sure no one is listening.
"How do I know if he actually means it? What do I do if he doesn't show up?" Haechan pats his shoulder.
"Then you can be heartbroken with me." Jaemin pulls him into his arms.
"I'm sorry Haechan. I know you love him. I know this is so hard for you." Haechan nods and wipes the tears from his eyes.
"I'm going to go home now and cry like a baby into my pillow while you go get fucked, and Mark goes on a date with her." He shivers and walks away. Everyone who knows their circumstances, feels terrible for Haechan.

Haechan walks out with his head down, trying to hide his tears from staff. He is stopped in his tracks when he runs right into Mark's chest. He looks up and immediately looks down again.
"Sorry." He says softly as he starts to walk away. He doesn't get far when Mark grabs his arm.
"What's wrong with you Haechan?" He shakes his head.
"Nothing, I have to go." He says trying to pull away, but Mark still has not let go.
"Please?" He whispers. Mark hears the desperation in his voice and let's go quickly.
"Have fun on your date." Haechan says before walking away. Mark sighs before leaving himself.

"What are you doing?" Jeno asks with a chuckle when he sees Jaemin taking selfies in bed. Jaemin jumps.
"Shit! You scared me." He finishes something on his phone before setting it down.
"I was uploading to bubble." Jeno raises a brow.
"Teasing the fans with your sexy shoulders?" Jaemin smiles slyly.
"Maybe." Jeno starts to undress.
"What are you doing?" He chuckles.
"I'm getting ready for bed." Jaemin nods and slides down into his blankets. Jeno chuckles at his cute behavior before walking over and crawling on top of him. Jaemin peeks out of the blankets only to be met with Jeno's face so close he can feel his breath.
"I don't like it when you show the fans what is mine." He gently whispers. Jaemin raises his brow but doesn't get to respond as soft lips attach to his. To say he's shocked would be an understatement.

Jeno finally detaches their lips after what feels like a lifetime of kissing. Their eyes meet and in unspoken words, Jeno understands that Jaemin really is his. He kisses his chin then down his neck before going to his shoulders and softly biting.
"Mine." He says watching Jaemin nod.
"Yours." He whispers before their lips meet again.
Jeno crawls off of him making him pout until he slides the blankets down slowly. Jaemin swallows, he's not ashamed of his body in any way, but he is still nervous. Jeno watches carefully, giving him time to back out.
"Fuck." He says as he sees him laying there completely naked, ready for the taking. He slides his boxers down, slowly revealing all of himself. Jaemin watches with desire pooling in his belly.