Chain (YuMark)

Waking up to His boyfriend unsticking his sweaty, cum covered body from his own at three AM is nothing new for Mark. It's always the same, he calls him to come over to talk and instead they have mind blowing sex and pass out in each other's arms only to have him leave in the middle of the night. He lays awake, fighting tears as he hears the shower run. He wants to ask, wants nothing more than to know what takes him away every time but he's afraid of the truth. He's asked him before rather casually if he would ever consider moving in together and he only skates around the answer. He feels like he's coming to a fork in the road of their relationship. He loves Yuta so much it hurts but has yet to tell him. He fakes being asleep, yet another night and secretly watches him leave. He cries into his pillow as he contemplates what to do. He has asked before why he won't stay through the night but Yuta just gave him the reasoning that since they aren't living together he shouldn't stay all night.

When Yuta walks in the next night Mark is determined to talk about this. He stands to greet him hello and is immediately accosted by his handsome boyfriend. He kisses his lips gently then pulls away to nibble at his chin and kiss and suck on his neck. He knows Mark is a sucker for this and sure enough he melts in his hands. He starts to undress him as neither have ever been able to get enough of the other. Mark lets out a sexy whine after Yuta sucks a mark into his skin. He kisses down to his collar bones before he picks him up and carry's him to bed.
"No, Yuta, wait. I want to talk." He says breathless. Yuta just hums and continues to work his magic with his mouth. He soon has a nipple in his mouth, making Mark shudder. As soon as he licks down to his belly button Mark is gone. He makes quick work of pulling his sweat pants down and licking down to his shaved pubic area. He licks and sucks marks onto his thighs paying close attention to his inner thigh where it meets his groin. Mark already has his hair in his hands, pulling hard as he finally moves up and takes his throbbing dick into his mouth.
"Uh, oh fuck. Feels so good, so good." He mumbles as Yuta is deep throating him. When Yuta finally comes up for air, he crawls back up and kisses Mark deeply.
"I want to suck your dick." Mark pants out.
"Please, fuck my mouth." Yuta smirks, he loves when they do this. Mark is capable of getting his whole cock down his throat without gagging. He puts his knees on either side of his head and slowly puts his dick in his mouth. He lets Mark take the lead from here. His eyes roll to the back of his head as he feels Mark swallow around him.
"Fuck, baby. So good. So good." He says just before he starts to slide in and out of his throat. He isn't rough, he's capable yes but he could still get hurt and Yuta would never want that. After a few more thrusts he slides out slowly. He looks at his lover lying there, his mouth hanging open with spit dribbling down his chin.
"You look so pretty like this." He says softly.
"So perfect." Mark tries to stop the tears but he can't help it. Yuta makes him happy in so many ways but it hurts that he feels like he's hiding something horrible. His gut is telling him that he has someone else but his heart doesn't want to believe it. He gives in again to Yuta's mouth devouring his own as his tears continue to fall.
Yuta tastes his tears, he feels them. He knows this is possibly the end so he will plan to make this the best yet. He kisses his face softly all over before going back down his neck and chest. He worships his body more fiercely tonight than he ever has.
As he finally sinks in Mark digs his nails into his back as he pounds the spot perfectly. The spot he knows so well, in his body that he knows like his own. He laces their hands together as they finish simultaneously. He kisses Mark down from his post sex haze and holds him in his arms once again. Sticky and dirty in each other's fluids. Mark loves this, some would say he's weird but Yuta understands. He knows he just wants to feel a connection to someone he thinks is too far out of reach. He feels him clinging tighter tonight but it doesn't change things, he still has to leave.
After his shower on this night he walks over and kisses Mark on the head but when he tries to walk away Mark grabs his arm.
"Don't go, please?" Mark asks desperately, tears falling rapidly.
"I have to go. I'll come back tomorrow? If you want me to?" He asks softly.
"If you leave tonight, please don't come back." Mark whispers. Yuta pushes his own tears away and kisses his lips once more.
"I'm sorry." He says as he walks to the door.
"I love you." Mark says as the door closes.