The piano (RenYoung)

When Renjun rings the doorbell on the familiar two story home on the edge of the city he always feels comfort. This place has become a place he yearns for when he's away. This is why he comes here everyday. His friends all wonder if he has an unhealthy obsession wether it be with the house or the person who lives in it, they don't know. Renjun keeps this secret deep within him. It's his own personal reason.
Soon enough the door opens to the tall, alluring home owner.
"Good afternoon Doyoung." Said man nods with a small smile playing on his lips.
"Renjun, my protégé. You've been coming here every day for two years, at the same exact time. Is it really necessary to knock at this point?" Renjun's smile widens.
"You already know my answer since you ask me that at least once a week but for the sake of formalities I will indulge you." The taller smirks as he watches Renjun speak softly as to the reason.
"You are my teacher, and I am your student. I respect you of course." He says with a small smirk of his own. Doyoung gestures for him to enter so he walks in and hangs his coat, he slips off his shoes and leads the way to the music room. Doyoung chuckles at this. He thinks it's cute as he makes himself at home once inside. He stands in the doorway watching him set up.
"Do you have other students today?" Renjun asks as he focuses on finding the right page in his music book. Doyoung shakes his head with a small smile forming.
"No, just you." Renjun smiles to himself.
"I'm playing Chopin today. If I do well can I have a reward?" Renjun asks making Doyoung chuckle.
"Cute, you're so childish." Renjun just hums and sits on the bench.
His fingers dance across the keys fluidly. Doyoung stands, watching his pupil with a proud smile. He inches forward as he is mesmerized by his talent. He's improved so much since he's started lessons. He didn't normally teach adults but Renjun came to him wanting to learn so badly that he finally accepted. He doesn't regret it. He was always an anti social sort but Renjun came in and filled the little empty spot that he didn't know needed filling. He watches until the end, not one mistake was made. It was beyond perfect. He claps softly.
"It was absolutely beautiful." Renjun is beaming as he bows cutely.
"And what do you desire as a reward?" Doyoung asks playfully watching Renjun sit facing him now. He licks his lips slowly as he starts to unbutton his shirt.
"You." Doyoung's eyebrow shoots up in surprise but otherwise he stays unreadable.
"What exactly do you want from me?" He asks as this magnetic force is pulling him closer. He stops in front of him now and looks down at him. Renjun is now leaning back against the keys and if it were anyone else Doyoung would have pushed them to the floor by now to protect his baby. He watches the way his finger teases his own nipples as their eye contact remains. He watches his hand slowly slide down the tight flat surface of his tummy to slip under the restrictive fabric of his pants. He watches him slowly move his hand inside his black trousers before he can't anymore and grabs his arm to stop his movements.
"Well? What do you want?" He asks as his eyes darken with each passing moment. Renjun reaches up and touches Doyoung's buckle, he makes smooth, quick work of unbuckling it and opens his pants as well.
"I want to feel how the music sounds. I want to know the pleasure of your fingertips delicately caressing my
Body the way they do the keys of your piano.
I want the taste of you on my tongue and the fullness inside me that only you can provide." Doyoung never once flinches. He is as stoic as ever and Renjun expected nothing less. He gets a small nod and a little help with his zipper.
"Take what you deserve then." Doyoung says just above a whisper. Renjun nods and pulls his semi hard cock out and starts to lick from the base to the tip, it won't take long for him to get to complete hardness at this rate. Renjun's tongue pokes out as he pops his lips off the head and looks up innocently. Doyoung has to look away, it's too much. Soon he finds a rhythm and while Doyoung is holding his hair, his knees about to buckle as he can't hold himself much longer.
"Oh god. So good, so good." He chants before pulling Renjun's head off him gently. He pushes him back so his elbows slam onto the keys to hold himself up and kisses him with a fervent desire. Renjun hums into it.
Doyoung drops to his knees and grabs at Renjun's Waistband, he lifts his hips to help him as their lips are still attached.
Doyoung finally detaches himself from Renjun's plump, well kissed lips. He looks him over slowly before he starts placing kisses on his tummy and working his way down. He noses into his little patch of neatly trimmed hair then kisses his way down his shaft.
"You are so pretty, in every possible way." Doyoung says softly before wetting his finger. He spreads his legs more and inserts one finger while he sucks his cock into his mouth.
"Uh, more, please give me more." Renjun says after only a few minutes of fingering.
"You're so tight, are you sure you can handle this?" Doyoung asks just before hitting his bundle of nerves making his head fly back.
"Ooh, fuck. Do that again." He says breathless. Doyoung leaves soft kisses and nibbles on his thighs as he adds another finger. He pumps and scissors simultaneously making Renjun crazy with need.
"Please, please. Fuck me now." He begs.
Doyoung has him kneel on the padded bench and lines up behind him. He tries to avoid it but his hands loudly hit the keys as he falls forward again. Doyoung doesn't mind. This is worth any repair that may be needed. He spreads his cheeks and slides in a little at a time.
"Ahh, so big. Fuck, you are so big." Renjun says as he stretches around his girth. He moans, long and high as Doyoung bottoms out.
"Mm, baby, so tight for me." He says making the other whimper. He slams in hard a few times. Renjun's fingers still sloppily sliding across the keys. The sounds of slapping skin is being mixed with that of the off key unintended piano music.
Soon Doyoung slows his pace and pulls him up so his back is flush with his chest. He has one arm wrapped around his waist, he slides it all over, just trying to touch anything he can. His other hand eventually finds Renjun's pulsing dick and strokes him. His movements are slow and purposeful. Slow powerful thrusts upward as he strokes him in time. He digs his fingers into his hip for leverage and bites his neck softly as he brings them both toward the finish.
"I'm going to, fuck, I'm gonna cum." Renjun says almost sounding panicked.
"Shh, it's ok. Cum for me." He shakes his head as tears start to Pool in his eyes.
"I don't want it to end." He says softly.
"It's the first of many baby." Doyoung says in reassurance. He lets go immediately after the words are spoken but still can't stop his tears. Doyoung kisses his face softly until he feels himself nearing the edge. He pounds erratically and moans out Renjun's name as he explodes inside him.
As soon as Doyoung pulls out he's quick to scoop the other up and carry him all the way upstairs to his bath tub and runs water for him. Renjun gets in and stares at the water. Doyoung can sense his sadness and fear.
"I meant what I said. Now that I've had you once I never want to let go. You don't have to worry about that." Renjun looks up at him as he sits on a stool at the edge of the tub.
"But, I love you." He whispers.
"Really?" Doyoung asks, honestly surprised.
"Do you actually think I've come here everyday just for your piano?" Doyoung smiles brightly and whispers.
"I'm in love with you Renjunie. Will you stay with me tonight? As long as you don't mind that I'm so much older than you?" Renjun smiles widely and leans over to kiss his cheek.
"Silly it's only a few years." He kisses his lips then goes back to washing.
They spend this night skin to skin under Doyoung's blankets.
"I think I might need to get her tuned." Doyoung says out of the blue making Renjun giggle.
"I think, if it's ok, I won't knock anymore." Renjun says making Doyoung smile.
"It's perfect."