Mine (JohnJae)

So, Chicago was amazing.....💚

As the 127 concert comes to an end the members are all exhausted, and hot. Between the lights of the stage and the dancing, it's inevitable. Everyone notices that Jaehyun is crabbier than usual but Johnny is particularly receptive. When they get back to their shared hotel room he tries to lighten the mood but Jaehyun isn't responding well.
"What exactly is your problem? Why are you so moody?" Johnny finally asks.
"I don't want to talk about it." He sulks as he walks to the shower. Johnny waits on the edge of the bed hoping to get some answers when he's done. He watches him come out in nothing but a towel, his face showing only determination as he walks up. Johnny stands and walks toward him.
"Jae, come on? Just tell me?" He walks up and forcefully kisses his lips, pushing him back in the process. Johnny hums and grabs his waist as he keeps kissing him this way.
"I'm sick and tired of you dancing without a shirt, on stage. You look like a stripper and I'm sick of all the girls and guys looking at what's mine." He finally says softly. Johnny sighs and pulls him closer.
"That's just it baby, I am yours. No one else Can have me, touch me, kiss me, make love to me. Just look at it as me showing them what you get to have every night. You know they are jealous of you." He scoffs.
"They don't know." He pouts and Johnny chuckles.
"Like the public isn't constantly drooling over you. With your sexy abs and that fucking voice. I'm used to hearing it all the time and it still turns me on." Johnny says before kissing his neck.
"Really?" He asks softly. Johnny leans down and captures his lips gently.
"You take my breath away. I count my blessings every day knowing you are my boyfriend. I love you so much baby." Jaehyun presses his nose into his chest, breathing him in while Johnny takes liberty with his boyfriend being wrapped in a towel. His hands roam the expanse of his bare back as he snuggles in. He kisses his cheek and slides his hands down enough to knock his towel completely off. He cups his muscular bottom in his hands and slides them around, just touching his perfect skin.
Jaehyun looks up and starts to suck and nibble on Johnny's neck, not enough to leave a mark, just enough to let him know he is responsive. He pushes him back so his knees hit the bed and in one swift movement Johnny has him lying under him. Jaehyun doesn't know how he does it so effortlessly but he won't complain. Johnny's knee is resting between his legs, close enough for him to get some much needed friction. He pulls Johnny down into a steamy kiss as he grinds upward on his leg. He's wearing shorts so he is able to get skin on skin contact and it feels amazing. Johnny at this point has little to no self control left. Jaehyun drives him mad all the time and anytime he's naked under him, it is useless to fight it. He is completely covering him and now pushes his rock hard cock into him making an unholy groan leave his lips.
"Fuck, John, I need you now. Hurry." He sounds desperate and it only spurs him on more. He gets to his knees and takes off his t shirt, all while never losing eye contact. Jaehyun reaches up to touch his chest, the object of his jealousy. It's as if time stands still as he traces the lines and ridges delicately with the pads of his fingers.
"Mine." He whispers. Johnny smiles and kisses his lips, whispering onto them.
"Yours." This is enough to kick them into overdrive and take this to the next level. Johnny's fingers have already found his entrance and are prodding inside. Jaehyun moans and arches his back as he finds his sweet spot right away. Johnny knows his body like the back of his hand. He starts to desperately push down onto his fingers as he's up to four already. Johnny is big so they have to make sure to stretch him good. The sounds coming from his sweet mouth make Johnny crazy. He bites his lip and sucks it into his mouth before he quickly stands to take his shorts down completely. Jaehyun readies himself by lifting his knees as he watches him inch closer.
"I love you baby. So much." Johnny says as he pushes in slowly. Jaehyun let's out a deep moan as he feels his walls stretch around his boyfriend. His face scrunches and his breathing shallows as he adjusts.
"I love you, fuck. I love you too, so much." Jaehyun finally responds, when he can form words again.
Johnny pushes in slowly and pulls out even slower, driving Jaehyun crazy.
"Faster, fuck, go faster." Johnny kisses his lips, swiftly slipping his tongue between them as they part. He gets back up so he's on his knees and pushes Jaehyun's legs up, opening him even further as he slams in and out quickly, giving him exactly what he asks for. He watches as his face shows exactly how he's feeling and all Johnny can see on him is pleasure.
Jaehyun's hand is now wrapped around his cock as he keeps the pace with Johnny. Before long he's shouting as he is coming on his stomach squeezing the seed out of Johnny in the process. He lays there panting before pulling his boyfriend down to kiss his mouth. With whispered "I love you's" Johnny starts pulling out. This brings a look of disgust on the other's face.
"Clean me up." Jaehyun says with a fake pout.
"No, stop that's greasy." Johnny says as Jaehyun cackles and slaps his chest.
"John D take responsibility." He says giggling. Johnny laughs too as they reminisce their early days of working together.
"Did you like me then?" Jaehyun asks. Johnny hums and lays next to him and places his hand in his, intertwining their fingers.
"I think I was starting to. I thought you were silly and cute but I didn't really know my sexuality back then." Jaehyun hums.
"I did. know i mean. I wasn't crushing on anyone or anything but I knew I liked guys. I was terrified that you all would hate me and want me removed from NCT. So when I started to feel real feelings for you I pushed them away. Somehow, you knew. And when you figured out your feelings. You rescued me. I was drowning in a pit of depression, constantly worrying wether you all would find out, and then you kissed me." He says softly. Johnny smiles and kisses his cheek.
"Then I sat everyone down and told them that I was gay and in love with you and they could either loves as the brothers we've become or kick us out." Johnny says proudly.
"Yeah and I was ready to die. I thought for sure you killed my career." Johnny laughs.
"I knew they would accept us, I mean Mark and Haechan we're having teen sex before we even started. They just didn't know that I knew their secret." Jaehyun chuckles.
"Sneaky little bastards." He says as he starts to stand.
"Come and wash me now." He says as he waddles to the bathroom.
"Do it yourself." Johnny says as he starts getting up.
"Fine but next time I'm cumming in you and no I won't help you either." Jaehyun says with a pout. Johnny laughs and goes to help his pouty boyfriend clean up.