Taeyongs thighs (part two)Jaeyong

It's been a month of going on cute dates and proclaiming their love for one another but Taeyong is feeling like something is off. He's noticed that Jaehyun is more and more keeping to himself especially his hands. He's starting to fear that he's having second thoughts and the thought alone scares him to death. He decides to call his best friend and see what advice he can give.
After telling Ten all the symptoms he just laughs.
"Oh sweetie you and I are going shopping today! Meet me in an hour at the cafe by the mall, we'll get some coffee and get you that sweet chocolate cake you like and then we will shop alright?" Taeyong smiles cutely.
"Yes thank you, I think it will make me feel a lot better. I haven't been shopping in a while." Ten laughs.
"Of course it's going to make you and your boyfriend feel good." When Taeyong got quiet Ten understood.
"You mean the dense man you love hasn't asked you to officially be his boyfriend yet?" Taeyong doesn't want Ten to say hurtful things about his love so he decides to end the call and just meet him.
"Jae, I'm going out with Ten for some shopping in an hour. Maybe you should spend some time with Johnny while I'm gone?" Jaehyun smiles at his sweet love and gets up off of the couch to capture his lips in a sweet kiss.
"Have fun babe, I love you." Taeyong feels his cheeks heat up, they always do when he's sweet like this.
"I love you too baby."

While meeting Ten at the coffee shop he tells him the desires he's been suppressing due to Jaehyun's lack of contact.
"I just want him to fuck me, long and hard." Ten almost chokes on his drink, it's not very often Taeyong speaks this bold.
"Well my dear friend, that is why we're here. Prepare to not be able to walk for a week after I get done with you." Taeyong giggles happily, he really hopes whatever Ten has planned it will work.

It was early evening when Jaehyun returns to their shared apartment, all the lights were off but he knew Ten was already back from shopping with Taeyong.
"Taeyong, sweetie are you home?" It's silent and he doesn't want to worry so he checks the bathroom and Taeyong's room before deciding to check his own, after all they have been sleeping together in there since the night of the confessions.
"Taeyong, baby are you..." his breath gets caught in his throat. Seeing Taeyong lying back on his elbows with his knees up in the sexy outfit he is in almost kills him on the spot. He drops the bag he was carrying and slowly walks in. He can't stop staring in awe at his baby's new look. The silvery lilac color that he changed his hair to and the knee high socks that stop below his delicious thighs.
Taeyong smiles cutely to Jaehyun and giggles, the longer Jae stands and stares the redder his cheeks get.
(Hair and outfit below)

"Baby wha? You, you are so fucking hot

"Baby wha? You, you are so fucking hot." Taeyong giggles again as relief floods him.
"Um not that I don't like it, because I fucking love it, but why?" Taeyong looks down a little sad.
"I feel like you don't want me, like maybe you regret everything." Jaehyun almost slaps himself, he has been a little distant as he didn't think Taeyong wanted to rush into things.
"I'm sorry baby if I made you feel that way it's just..." he looks around for his bag and pulls out a box handing it to Taeyong. Taeyong slowly opens the box and gasps as he puts his hand up to his mouth.
"I wanted to officially ask you to be my boyfriend and someday in the not so far away future, I want you to be my husband, but don't worry I will really propose the right way when the time comes." Taeyong is speechless staring at the matching rings engraved with the date of their confessions on them.
"I really love you Taeyong and I wanted our first time to be after we were official. Sorry for making you sad." He pouts his lip at the other who beckons him closer. He sits on the bed and Taeyong takes his hand and slips on the ring, then does the same to himself.
"I was going to ask you to fuck me till I can't walk but now I think I want you to make love to me, make it special." Jaehyun chuckles slightly at Taeyong's confession and kisses him gently.
"Don't worry baby, our first time will be special but round two will be to make you remember who you belong to now." Taeyong feels his face heat up.
"Thank you... daddy." Jaehyun growls and leans in to capture his lips again. It starts out sweet but gets more needy as they keep going. He lies Taeyong back down on the mattress and gazes over his perfect body before looking deep into his eyes. He lifts Taeyong's shirt over his head.
No words are spoken as he starts kissing his way down Taeyong's neck, then chest paying close attention to the nipples as his tongue flicks the nubs back and forth in his mouth while Taeyong is already squirming underneath him. He kisses and licks his way lower, admiring the art work that is his boyfriend. He mouths around Taeyong's already painfully hard member, then he gets to the prize.
He kisses, licks and sucks marks onto Taeyong's perfect milky thighs, the one thing he's wanted to do since he first laid eyes on them.
"Fuck Jae god it feels, it feels so good." Taeyong is enjoying the ticklish and sexy feeling he's getting from Jaehyun's lips and tongue. When he feels teeth sink in just enough to sting he screams out in pleasure. Jae continues working him up as he slides the panties down Taeyong's slender sexy hips.
He stops to take in the sight which makes Taeyong a bit shy.
"Take yours off too, please?" He asks not wanting to be alone in this. Jaehyun does as asked and takes everything off, now it's Taeyong's turn to marvel at the perfectly sculpted man he gets the pleasure of calling boyfriend.
Jaehyun silently starts up again, this time putting two fingers in Taeyong's hole.
"I love you so much baby, I could look at you for the rest of my life like this." Taeyong was already wrecked and they had just begun. When Jaehyun reaches in his drawer for his new package of condoms, Taeyong grabs his hand and shakes his head no.
"I know we're both clean and I want to feel all of you inside me so please don't wear it." Jaehyun nods and again takes his lips with a fiery passion. He lifts Taeyong's legs over his shoulders and eases in, the tight cavern is almost overwhelming.
"Fuck Tae, you're so beautiful. I love you so much." Taeyong can only hum as he's being pounded at a wonderfully fast pace. Jaehyun grips Taeyong's thighs hard enough to leave bruises but Taeyong loves it. The thought turns him on more. He wants to show it off to the world, the fact that his boyfriend did this to him.
Jaehyun is a complete mess of emotions he's so fucking turned on and wants to wreck Taeyong so that he can't walk for weeks but he wants to be soft and caring and loving with him as well. Every moan or whimper he hears out of his lovers mouth drives him even further into his turmoil. Taeyong can see it in his face, the fact that he's holding back.
"Jae." He chokes out just loud enough for him to hear and stop his movements.
"Baby, are you ok? Did I hurt you." He leans down and gently kisses Taeyong's lips.
"I'm good, just, don't hold back baby. I love you so much and I want you to fuck me like you've wanted me for a long time." Jaehyun's nodding his head furiously.
"Fuck, I have Taeyong. So so much, for the longest time. But I don't want you to think that's all I want you for. I need you to understand that you are my whole world and always will be." Taeyong let's out a little ugly cry as he pulls Jaehyun in for a heated kiss. They resume their movements slowly until Jaehyun can't take it anymore and slams into him at an inhuman pace.
"Uh Uh fuck, harder Jae. Oh god there fuck yes oh yes. I'm going to cum, oh god fuck, Jae!" As Taeyong releases all over his chest Jaehyun slows his pace as he watches and listens in awe to his beautiful lover coming undone. His thrusts start getting sloppy as he feels his own climax coming quickly. With Taeyong's legs wrapped tightly around his waist, his fingers digging into the soft flesh that are Taeyong's thighs he releases hard into Taeyong's heat but continues touching him all over lovingly as he slowly pulls out and collapses next to Taeyong never once letting go.
"I love you Jaehyunnie." Taeyong says as he starts slipping from consciousness.
"I love you too baby."