Best friend (Dotae)

Doyoung sighs as he watches Taeyong bounce around in excitement about some game he's playing and honestly he's tired of it. They've been friends for well, forever but some days the others actions really get to him. He's making cute faces and dancing cutely and making these insanely cute voices and Doyoung hates every second of it.
"Can you stop?" He asks with only a slight edge to his voice as he continues to try to study. Taeyong frowns with a cute pout on his face and this takes the other to his boiling point. He quickly stands and starts gathering everything he needs to do his studying in the library.
"Where are you going?" Taeyong asks with that same pout, he's tired of Doyoung always leaving him behind.
"Away from you." He says as he walks out the door, of course what he hears as he's leaving breaks him in multiple ways but it doesn't stop him.
"But you're my best friend." Taeyong says as broken as ever. Doyoung shuts the door and whispers to it.
"That's the problem." And sadly walks away. This unbelievable torture he's been going through caused by his best friend is tearing him apart. He's beautiful and funny, cute and sexy, and he's so smart in many ways but also undeniably dense in others. Doyoung paces outside the door for a while until he sees their friend Yuta and grabs him by the collar.
"Let's go." He says, leaving the other with no choice but to follow.
Taeyong sadly watches his best friend, or so he thought walking off campus with Yuta. He cries silently in the window until they are out of sight then cries his eyes out in his room. After and hour of feeling sorry for himself he calls his friend Ten.
"Come over with enough booze to put me in a coma." He says sadly, making Ten chuckle.
"So like one beer?" He asks with a smirk. Taeyong gasps and pouts again.
"Just come, I need you." Ten sighs and agrees. He gathers everything he can find and heads over. When he gets there and Taeyong opens the door he can see it's worse than before. He hugs him softly and lets him cry on his shoulder.
After a few shots of whiskey, followed by a six pack of beer the two are a little inebriated.
"Oh my god, I have a great idea." Taeyong says with a slur.
"You should be my boyfriend, then I won't be as sad." Ten laughs uncontrollably.
"But, wait I should ask Johnny." He FaceTimes Johnny and whines to him.
"Johnny, Taeyong wants me to be his boyfriend but I want you to be my boyfriend? Ooh ooh, maybe we could all be boyfriends?" Johnny can't help the face splitting smile.
"Ooh look he's going to climb the shelf." He says showing Johnny.
"I'm coming over now." He says as he watches Taeyong doing something incredibly dangerous. He quickly rushes over to try to stop these two fools from killing themselves but what he found when he got there was a lot more than he bargained for. Both Taeyong and Ten were trying, very clumsily to put on a strip show and Johnny couldn't help but roar with laughter.
"Johnny come here." Ten says with a pout, so he does. Ten pushes him on the couch.
"Let's give Johnny a lap dance."'Ten says to Taeyong who at this point is twirling circles in his own little world. As Johnny tries to stop Ten, Taeyong starts dancing slowly around the room. His shirt was off long before Johnny got there and now he's clumsily trying to pull his shorts down while twirling and ends up falling.
"Ow." He says. He doesn't move though, he's too sleepy.
Johnny had finally gotten Ten to settle down and sit, of course the only place he would sit was his lap but he didn't mind a bit. He lets out a sigh just as the door creaks open. Doyoung walks in with Yuta in tow.
"What the fuck is happening here?" Doyoung asks angrily, looking around at the mess.
"Don't look at me, I got a FaceTime from these fools. Taeyong was climbing the book shelf so I came over and found them in the middle of a strip tease. I just got this one to stop taking his clothes off and I think Taeyong fell asleep over there." He says pointing behind him. Doyoung rushes over and sees him lying with his shorts lowered to his hips, no shirt and a cut on his elbow, probably from falling. He sighs and picks him up, he walks him to his bed and lies him down. As he tries to back away Taeyong's arms tighten around his neck.
"Why doesn't he love me Ten? I just want love." He finally loosens his grip as a snore leaves his lips. Doyoung sighs and gets the first aid kit and quickly fixes up his cut before tucking him in warmly.
"Sleep tight, sweet Taeyong." He says quietly before kissing his head and leaving the room.
"How is he?" Yuta asks with genuine concern. Doyoung sighs again.
"He's fine, he was mumbling about someone who won't love him." He says deep in thought.
"It's you, dummy." Ten says drunkenly.
"He loves you so much but you don't even like him anymore. You make him sad." Doyoung frowns but scoffs.
"What do you know? your drunk anyway, you won't remember this in the morning." Ten just childishly sticks out his tongue so Doyoung rolls his eyes.
"You Know what they say? Drunk words are sober thoughts." Johnny says as he finally stands and offers Ten a piggyback ride. He walks to the door and smiles at the two before taking Ten back to his room.
"Maybe you need to have that talk now?" Yuta says as he walks to the door.
"Thank you, for the advice." Doyoung says as he watches Yuta leave.
The next day, Doyoung wakes groggily. He was up late, deep in thought for most of the night but he knows Taeyong will be needing coffee so he gets up to make it.
He knocks softly on his door, receiving only silence. When he walks in he sees Taeyong laying on his side with tears rolling down his face and an almost dead look in his eyes. It breaks his heart.
"Taeyong, sweetie. I brought you some coffee." He says softly, still receiving nothing. He sits beside him and sighs.
"Why do you hate me so much?" Taeyong finally asks in a raspy unused voice. Doyoung clears his throat and fights his own tears.
"Is that what you think? I'm sorry, if it felt that way." He sighs and tries hard to control the shaking in his hands.
"Everything that's been going on with me lately is all me. I didn't mean to take it out on you." Taeyong sniffles and sits up, wincing in pain. He touches Doyoung's hand.
"Why? Do you need help with your studies? Is someone sick? Are you sick?" He asks with worry clear in his voice. Doyoung chuckles. Of course after being hurt badly Taeyong sets it aside to worry about him.
"Everything is fine. I just have something to talk to you about but I'm scared." Taeyong frowns.
"We've been best friends forever, why would you be scared to talk to me?" Doyoung sighs. He turns his body so they are facing each other and takes his hand.
"Taeyong, the reason I have been off is because I no longer want to be friends with you." Taeyong looks down, letting his tears fall.
"But I love you." He says broken. Doyoung uses his finger to lift his chin.
"I like you Taeyong, a lot. When you do certain things you make me want you in different ways." Taeyong frowns.
"Wait, you like me? Like more than a friend? Don't talk to me like I'm a child. Just be fucking straight with me because over the last few months you have hurt me so bad and I'm tired of it. If you fucking like me then do something about it." He says firmly, surprising Doyoung. He stutters for a moment, mostly in shock because of his assertiveness and decides in that moment that he's done tip toeing around his feelings because it's only hurting both of them. He leans in and pulls Taeyong into a firm kiss, intending to show him his feelings. Taeyong automatically kisses him back.
"Doyoung, you idiot. I've told you how many times that I love you?" He scoffs.
"I thought you meant as a friend, you always call me your best friend." Taeyong shakes his head with a smile.
"Silly, best friends make the best lovers you know?" Doyoung smiles softly.
"Really? How's that?" Taeyong leans up and kisses his neck.
"You see, in the past you told me things, things you like. Like when someone kisses you here." He says before kissing him on his Adam's apple. I know almost everything about you and yet I learn something new every day." Taeyong snuggles into him.
"You see, I love you With my whole heart and I want to be with you in every possible way and this whole time when you were treating me differently I still loved you." Doyoung caresses his face.
"I'm sorry, I was a coward and it only hurt us both." He hangs his head in shame so Taeyong lifts his chin with his finger.
"I accept your apology, now kiss me." Doyoung leans in and kisses him again. It starts out soft and builds up from there. It goes on for quite some time as innocent as it can be until Taeyong's hand reaches down and caresses Doyoung's hard member making him moan.
"Touch me." He says desperately. Doyoung doesn't hesitate to make him feel good. He lays him down and crawls over him, kissing his neck and rubbing him through his shorts.
"Are you sure this is ok baby?" Doyoung asks. Taeyong freezes for just a moment.
"I really like hearing you call me that." He says with a smile.
"Yes, I want this. I want you. I want to be your boyfriend, your best friend, and your lover." Doyoung proceeds to take care of him in ways he never thought possible. He's had other lovers and so has Taeyong but this is different, this is special and in both of their opinions, long over due.
Taeyong moans when he feels his best friend enter him slowly. Doyoung moves at a slow pace, getting to know him in every possible way. He loves the sounds and the faces he makes as he brings him to completion.
When they finish Taeyong crawls into his arms and holds him around his waist.
"You do know, I plan on keeping you forever right?" Taeyong asks making Doyoung smile and sigh in relief. He only wishes he would have said something sooner to avoid all of the drama yet he wouldn't want to change this for the world.