The wedding party pt 2 alt ending (Jaewoo)

Ok, this is my first time doing this but it is an alternate ending to the last one, not a part 3.
I hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know which you liked better.

When Jaehyun left, Jungwoo was crushed. He took his heart with him. He stays in bed the whole day of the wedding, he's trying to get out all of his cries before Monday. He has to somehow get through work, in the very store that Jaehyun stole his heart.

By Sunday Mark is already bugging him to shower and go out with him.
"I need time to mourn, I lost my love." He says sadly as he sits on the edge of the bed. Mark sighs and sits next to him. He holds him in his arms and lets him cry.
"Look I know this is almost impossible but I just need you to take a shower, make yourself pretty and come with me. I have to go to that roof top party thing with Haechan's family today and I need you for moral support. Haechan was going to be a bit late and they intimidate me. Besides you can get over that asshole quicker this way." Jungwoo frowns.

"Besides what you know of him, he's a beautiful soul." He stands and walks to the shower, not once glancing back. He knows Mark is his best friend and only trying to support him and help him through this but he doesn't think insulting him is the way to go.
Jaehyun and him talked so much, he knows his heart, he knows he isn't doing this for anything but to keep his family business in their name.

As he showers away the grimy feeling of being in bed all day the day before, he comes to an epiphany. He made the decision to go through with it and he made the rules. It's on him more than anything. Jaehyun never, ever said there was a possibility that he would change his mind. He believes in his heart of hearts that Jaehyun loves him and that will have to be enough to carry him forward.

When he walks out of the bathroom, freshly shaved and showered he sees Mark sitting on his now made bed texting.
"Who are you talking to?" He asks casually, he knows it's not really his business.
"What? Oh, uh, it's my cousin J-uh, I mean Jeffery." Jungwoo frowns as he looks on suspicious but in the end just shakes his head and goes into his closet.

When they get to the rooftop party he's in awe. It's simple and elegant, and lit up prettily.
"It's so nice." He says to Mark as he looks around. He stops when he notices Mark texting with a huge smile on his face.
"You better not be cheating on Haechan." He says with his brows furrowed.
"Why would you even say that?" Jungwoo sighs.
"It's the stupid grin on your face, it makes me wonder." Mark hits his shoulder with a chuckle.
"At least it's only my grin that's stupid and not my whole face." Jungwoo pouts and heads toward the bar. He doesn't get far before a hand grabs his arm to stop him.
"Dance with me first? One time, then I'll get you a drink and introduce you?" He reluctantly nods and they have a nice dance as best friends. When the song starts to fade into another Mark stops him and takes his hands.

"Jungwoo, you know I love you?" Mark asks, as Jungwoo furrows his brow and nods. His smile grows slightly.
"I love you too friend. Thank you for bringing me here. I really appreciate it." Mark pulls him into a hug then abruptly pulls away. He takes a few steps back and smiles brightly just as Jungwoo feels a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turns, his smile fades and he backs away.

"J-Jae? Uh, hi, how are you?" He asks trying not to be obvious that he's in love with him because his wife could be near.
Jaehyun nods and smiles softly.
"I'm good. Really good." Jungwoo nods and looks down sadly. He can feel tears threaten and he can't do that here.
"Uh, I've got to Uh, I've got to go." He turns to walk away and sees Haechan, Mark and a bunch of their other friends. He frowns as Mark grabs his shoulders and turns him around.

When he sees Jaehyun on one knee holding a ring box out for him, he immediately cries.
"Jae, what are you? This isn't funny, your wife?" Jaehyun takes his hand and kisses the back.
"I don't have a wife. When I left your shop I went straight home to tell my grandfather it was off, then after he fired me I went to the jeweler and found you the perfect ring." Jungwoo shakes his head.
"B-but?" Jaehyun's smile stretches across his face.