Number 23 pt 2 (NoRen)

"Two weeks is so long. I'm going to miss you." Renjun says as he's cuddled into Jeno's side.
"You can come with me." He says making Renjun pout more.
"I have to stay. You know I have to finish two papers and I have that lecture I can't miss. But I'll miss you, will you call me?" Jeno smiles and kisses his lips.
"Of course, you know I'm going to miss you too." He now pouts.
"Oh! I brought you something." Jeno says going over to his bag. He digs around for a minute before pulling out one of his jerseys.
"It's my home jersey. You can just, I don't know, I thought you might like to hang on to that for me." He says softly with red cheeks. Renjun's face lights up as he snuggles into it.
"Oh my god thank you. I'll take really good care of it." He says with a face splitting grin.
"I'm sure you will. I have to go now, I'll see you in two weeks ok?" Renjun makes a pouty face again and Jeno can't take it anymore.
He hugs him and kisses him deeply before leaving him alone in his apartment.
Now that they've been dating for almost three months they are becoming inseparable so Jeno leaving for a string of away games that will last up to two weeks is hard for Renjun. Jisung is going to be gone too as he decided to go with his new love Chenle so he will be all alone.
He goes into his room and hangs his jersey on the closet door so he can look at it and gets into bed. It isn't long after that he decides to get it back down so he can snuggle into it. It smells like him. It's comforting, so he decides he will cuddle it all night long.
By only the third day he is coming home from classes to shower and put the jersey on himself. He doesn't know how Jeno would feel about this, but he thinks it should be ok. Jeno has called him every day, at some point to tell him game highlights or just to hear his voice. Jeno is quite homesick too. He misses him bad but has to keep playing.
By the eleventh day Renjun is just done. He's had enough and he knows it's only a few more days but he wants to kiss him and hold him. He gets ready for bed, just about as sad as he could be since Jeno couldn't call today. They texted a few times but he has been so busy. It's early, only seven but he knows if he stays awake it only makes the days feel longer. It's nine when the doorbell rings. He looks at his clock angrily and throws the blankets off him. He flings his bedroom door open and angrily stomps to the door. If anyone would see him now they would think he was fucking adorable. He looks out the peep hole and can't get the locks open fast enough. He's sure his eyes are playing tricks because he isn't supposed to be back for a few days yet but he figures it's worth a shot. When he finally gets the door open he jumps into his arms. Jeno wraps him up and slowly spins around. Both buried in each others neck, inhaling each other's beautiful scent.
"What are you doing here so early?" He asks as he places soft kisses on his neck.
"I missed you and the last couple days were team building exercises so I asked to be excused for a family thing." Renjun giggles and kisses his lips before pulling him into his apartment. It only takes a moment for Renjun to realize what he is wearing and his cheeks are inflamed again. Jeno is staring hungrily at him and honestly Renjun doesn't know what to do with himself.
Jeno can't take his eyes off his beautiful, slender legs, the shoulder slightly slipping down.
"Fuck, you are so sexy in that." He says with a dry throat. Renjun's face is so hot he thinks he might pass out. Jeno has never looked at him this way or spoke to him this way and he's slowly losing his mind. Jeno gets closer and Renjun feels like he should keep some space but can't move his feet. He watches as Jeno softly strokes his bare arm down to his fingers, he lifts the shoulder of the jersey up and leans in to softly kiss him.
"You look so good in my jersey." He pulls him into his arms and hugs him softly.
"I love you." He says surprising the smaller. He pushes back to look in his eyes and sees him smiling softly at him.
"I love you, I've never been more sure about anything in my life as I am about you." He says making Renjun weak in the knees.
"I love you." He says in return. Jeno picks him up, cupping his butt with his big hands, pulling him impossibly close and kissing him like there is no tomorrow.
When they pull away from each other they can't stop smiling. Renjun quickly pulls him into his bedroom and starts helping him out of his clothes.
"I hope you were planning to stay the night because I'm not letting you leave." Renjun says cutely making him laugh.
"Oh? What if I said I was leaving right now?" He asks playfully. Renjun sticks his bottom lip out and giggles as Jeno runs toward him before picking him up and throwing him on the bed. He tickles his belly and kisses his lips. Renjun giggles under him until he can't anymore, he looks up at Jeno who is looking at him with a new light in his eyes.
In Jeno's eyes all he can see is this beautiful angel that he loves with his whole being. His ethereal beauty glowing through his laughter and beautiful smile. When he can see that Renjun notices the seriousness in his face he slowly leans in and presses their lips together. It's slow and soft and loving, it's everything being said in a kiss. He lays on top of him, his body resting between his legs as they kiss softly. He pulls back just long enough to look in his eyes before he kisses his jaw and neck. Leaving delicate traces behind.
For Renjun each kiss stays imprinted on his skin, a lasting reminder of the one he loves that even the hottest of showers could never wash away. His fingers are running through Jeno's hair, slightly pulling when he reaches a sensitive spot.
"Will you make love to me?" Jeno asks softly. He is honestly terrified. They've never been this far before. They've kissed and touched each other, sure, but this is different. They both feel it, and it's not just their arousals simultaneously pressing into each other, it's deeper than that. Renjun quickly nods.
"Yes. Please?" Renjun says softly. Jeno smiles and kisses his mouth again before he gets to his knees. He sits back and stares at the beauty under him. His jersey messily covering his body, his boxers tight against his rapidly hardening dick. He gently lifts his jersey off and kisses his chest and stomach before he slowly moves back up and caresses his nipples with his tongue. Renjun moans loudly and arches his back, even he didn't know how sensitive they are. Jeno runs his hands all over his exposed body and stops at the waistband of his boxers.
"Go ahead." Renjun says, feeling shy as he feels the material leaving his body.
"Wow. You are so beautiful baby." Jeno says softly as he goes down and starts kissing and licking him. He swirls his tongue around his tip making him buck his hips upward. He spends a lot of time with his face buried in Renjun's lower body. He starts by paying close attention to his pink, leaking shaft before he spreads him open and tastes him for the first time. It's never rushed, he takes his time admiring him and worshiping his body. He slips his fingers in one by one until he has three pounding into him, making him scream out.
"Oh god, yes. Jeno fuck, so good, so good." He says as he pulls his hair hard.
"I want to suck your dick, please?" Renjun asks winded. Jeno stops what He's doing and looks up at his desperate face before he nods and lays onto his back and watches Renjun crawl over him and pull his boxers down. Renjun watches as his dick slaps his stomach and subconsciously licks his lips.
He licks him from base to tip, his hand taking space on the lower half since he can't fit it all in his mouth. He licks and sucks on him until the other stops him.
"Lay on your back baby. I want to see your beautiful face the whole time." He says gently. Renjun of course does what he asks and lays on his back. He watches him push his knees up and line himself up with his hole before slowly pushing in. Renjun's fingers wrap around his biceps as he squeezes. He feels himself stretching open to fully take him in and as painful as it is, it is also beautiful.
Soon Jeno is as deep as he can get without breaking him. He has to stop because he is so tight that he almost has him cumming just from this. He leans forward, kissing his lips softly.
"God, I love you." Jeno says into his mouth as he slowly pulls out. Renjun is an absolute mess. His heart his mind his fucking body, he lost control of all of it.
"I love you Jen, fuck, I love you so much." He says with tears streaming down his face. Jeno moves slow and steady, memorizing every detail of this night, every detail of his lover. With each thrust he leaves soft kisses, while Renjun is coming undone he tries to meet him with each one but it's harder and harder as he has found his bundle of nerves and has not stopped assaulting them yet. Soon his back arches as he screams out. Other than the friction created by Jeno's stomach he came almost untouched. Jeno stops to watch and to feel the powerful moment and allows him to calm some before he rocks himself to completion. Renjun moans as he feels the hot liquid spill out of him when he pulls out gently. Jeno smiles and kisses his lips and cheeks.
"Love you baby." Renjun smiles softly and nuzzles into his neck.
"I love you."
After washing up Jeno quickly finds his jersey, number 23 that started it all and slips it over the other's head. Renjun giggles.
"It's perfect on you." He whispers as he cuddles into him and falls asleep.
On this night Renjun is more thankful than ever that he was born naturally clumsy. He literally fell over then fell for the most perfect human he's ever met.