Dive Pt.2 (DoJaeJung)

"Honey's I'm home!" Jaehyun shouts cutely as he walks in the door. He's been feeling really good lately, he's ready to discuss his feelings openly with both of the men in his life and he's hoping for the best. He knows Jungwoo respects them as bosses and likes them as friends but he is really hoping that after everything they've been through together, he will feel more. He hums as he walks to Doyoung's office and peeks in. He doesn't see him so he decides to go shower then cook dinner. He figures Jungwoo is busy somewhere too so he will clean up and make them a nice meal.

When Doyoung walks in he looks around a bit and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He freezes in place when he sees the mess. He can't believe Jungwoo would leave this. He starts to clean it up out of instinct but when he notices the half cooked pot of food and the ingredients waiting to be chopped he is full of worry. He grabs his phone and tries to call him but it goes to voicemail right away.
"Baby, I'm just calling to make sure you are ok. Please call me back soon." Just as he presses end Jaehyun yells out his name. He sounds somewhat urgent so he hurries up the stairs and sees Jaehyun seething outside their bedroom.

"Why the fuck would you invite this guy here?" He asks angrily.
"What are you talking about? I didn't invite anyone over." Jaehyun opens the door and he sees a guy who only looks vaguely familiar getting dressed on their bed.
"Did you sleep with him?" Doyoung asks earning a glare from his husband.
"Obviously not, he said, you said he could come over." Doyoung frowns.
"I Don't even know him." The guy scoffs.
"As if I didn't give you guys the most memorable night of your lives." They both laugh.
"Yeah, obviously." Jaehyun says.
"What even is your name?" He pouts.
"I'm Johnny, we met at the club, we had wild sex then I went out of town for a while. I texted Doyoung and he said i could come over." Doyoung raises his hands.
"Bull shit. We don't give out our numbers and the only Johnny I talked to today was Suh, he's my textiles dealer." The guy stands and grabs his jacket with a huff.
"Duh, I looked up your business number." He frowns and grabs his work phone to read his messages and shows Jaehyun.

Unknown: This is Johnny I need you

Doyoung: you know where to find me, come over later.
"I thought maybe he got a new phone or something."
Doyoung can't get the frown off his face.
"Fuck, who let you in?" He stops in the hall and looks back.
"I Don't know, some dude in short shorts. He looked pretty fuckable too." Doyoung has a look of horror on his face.
"Jae, he probably thinks that, that I. I wouldn't do that." He starts to tear up so Jaehyun holds him tightly.
"Don't ever come back here again." Jaehyun says with a fire in his eyes. The guy holds up his hands in defense.
"It's not everyday you get to be fucked by two hot rich dudes, I thought I'd shoot my shot." Doyoung has to hold Jaehyun back from going after him.

Jungwoo finds himself sitting at lovers cliff. The old lookout spot where young people would go to fuck. It still gets used on occasion but right now he's lucky enough to be alone. He's sitting near the edge looking over the city, just thinking over everything.
He knows he isn't their first, but he always hoped he'd be their last. He hoped that they weren't so open with their sex life to not only fuck him but others too. He has fallen, and it kills him that it was nothing more than sex.
No expectations were ever set, he knows commitments weren't made but it still hurts. He hoped with his whole heart that they possibly loved him too. He wipes at his endless flow of tears and throws a few rocks down the cliff listening for them to hit. It's a steep drop so it sounds so far away. He leans back on his elbows and sighs.
"Looking for some action?" He hears behind him. He scoffs.
"Drugs or sex? I got you covered." He stands to leave.
"No thanks." The guy puts his hands up.
"Ok, I'll leave you to jump then." Jungwoo laughs.
"I wasn't jumping. Just thinking." The guy looks up.
"It's about to rain, you should probably think somewhere else." Jungwoo looks up and finally notices the darkening skies.
"Thanks" he says as he goes toward his bike.