Hope Pt 2 (WinYang)

⚠️
Mentions of suicide and violence.

"So? Can you tell me anything?" Winwin asks Yuta as he paces the floor.
"Nothing new boss, same as yesterday. Why are we still watching it's been two weeks?" Winwin sighs.
"I just want to make sure he's safe." Yuta hums.
"Well he left this morning, and hasn't been back since. Maybe he's job hunting?" He suggests.
"Ooh, wait, wait. He just pulled up. He's in the passenger seat of some guys car. They are walking to the door." Winwin sighs.
"Do they look close?" He asks with gritted teeth.
"The taller one has his hand on his hip. Oh, uh, they just kissed." Winwin throws his phone across the room.

"FUCK!" He yells out. He has a complete meltdown as he rages through his office. He's hurt. His heart is shattered, he really thought he loved him too.
After an hour of destruction he walks out a broken man. Kun is there to catch him, and hold him tight.
They've been best friends for years. He knows too well that deep inside this hard shell of Winwin's, lies a sensitive soul. He doesn't just love anyone.

By the next day he's trying his hardest to pick up the pieces. It is pretty much impossible but he has to try. He has to get work done weather he likes it or not.
"Where the fuck is Yuta?" He asks as Johnny walks in.
Johnny shrugs.
"Last I seen him, you sent him out to watch Yangyang." Winwin frowns.
"Call him. My phone is broken." Johnny does as he's told.
"Hey, where are you man?" He asks.
"Watching him." Winwin hears through the speaker and shakes his head.
"You don't have to anymore. Just come back, we have work to do." He says trying to hide his sadness.
"Sorry boss, no can do. I'm staying here for a while. I have a feeling, a bad feeling. In fact I checked into the room next door and heard a lot of fucked up stuff last night." Winwin frowns
"Elaborate." He says simply.
"I heard a lot of yelling, some crashing and possibly sex." Winwin sucks in a breath.
"The other man left this morning and I've heard a lot of groaning from the other room, it seems he's in pain."

"I should have kept him here." He says with an exhausted tone to his voice.
"I'm going to keep watching for a while. Just to be sure." Winwin nods to Johnny.
"Go take a turn so he can sleep." He stands immediately. Winwin paces the floor, as much as he wants to go and scoop him up and bring him back, he can't.

He tries again to focus on work but it's impossible yet again.
He'll be gutted if his Yangyang was hurt. He goes to his liquor cabinet and pours a glass of whiskey.
After only an hour he's on edge.
He gets his driver to pick him up and heads to the store to get a new phone. This takes another hour and he's pissed because he just wants to call Johnny.

When he finally gets it he calls him right away.
"What's happening?" He asks impatiently.
"We are following him, he got into a cab and is heading toward downtown." Winwin sighs.
"How did he look?" He asks softly.
"He had his hood up the entire time, I really don't know." Winwin bites his lip, hoping it doesn't mean what he thinks it does.
"Send me your location." He says impatiently.
"Ok, he just got out at an apartment building. We're going to follow him up.

Winwin has his driver speed up. He's nervous, but he doesn't know if it's warranted or not. As soon as the car stops he runs out into the building.
"Johnny? Where are you guys?" He asks as he nears the elevator.
"4th floor, apartment 412. Fuck, hurry." He runs to the staircase, figuring he better not wait for the elevator.
He gets up there fairly quickly, a little winded from the exercise but he will survive. He jogs to the door, it's open a crack so he peeks in.
"Fuck, no, baby, it's me. Put the gun down. Please?" He's staring horrified as Yangyang sits on the floor with a gun in his mouth and a bloody body lying on the floor. Yangyang is distraught and doesn't seem to know who all is in the room.

Winwin slowly walks closer.
"Yangyang? Look over here, look at me baby. It's me Winwin." He finally looks in his direction. It only takes a few seconds for tears to rain from his eyes. He pulls the gun away so Johnny quickly swoops in and grabs it.
Winwin gets down on the floor and holds his face in his hands. Underneath the blood spatter caking his face, he sees the bruises.
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I never should have let you go." He whispers in his ear. He looks back at the body just before Yangyang speaks.
"He's gone, he will never hurt me again. He's finally gone. Oh fuck, what am I going to do? I'm going to go to prison, I'll never survive in prison. Please?" He begs as Winwin tries to shush him.