Bruised pt 1 (YuJun)

When Xiaojun has a breakdown in the office bathroom, he of course wishes for no one to walk in, but in walks Hendery from accounting.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asks as he comes up and awkwardly pats his back. Xiaojun shakes his head no tries to straighten himself up.
"Thank you Hendery but I'd like to be alone now." He says as polite as he possibly can. Hendery nods but pauses in the doorway.
"Jun? Will you come with me tomorrow? I have a date with this guy and I'm kind of nervous so he said I could bring a friend and he would too, so kind of a double date?" Xiaojun frowns, feeling his anxiety raise.
"I don't know, tomorrow is kind of sudden, like this is not a lot of time to plan or anything." Hendery chuckles.
"Oh come on it's more than twenty four hours, live a little. There is no pressure to even like the person, you two are just friends, helping friends." Xiaojun sighs.
"You're right. Yes. I'll do it." Hendery smiles in relief.
"Thank you so much. We are going to that high end sushi place, apparently his friend owns it, so we will get the best treatment." Xiaojun nods with a small smile, trying to hide his anxieties.

When the date finally arrives Xiaojun keeps having to remind himself that he's just being there for his friend. After all he's gay and likely it's either a straight man or a woman. He is sitting on Hendery's couch trying to act calm, waiting for them to arrive.
When the doorbell rings Hendery pops up and smooths out his clothes.
"Do I look ok?" He asks as Xiaojun stands to greet the guests.
"You look amazing Hendery." He says softly. Hendery nods with a small smile and heads to the door. He takes a deep breath and opens it. Xiaojun sees a sandy blond man hug him and carefully looks behind him to see a breathtaking black haired man standing just behind him, staring him down. He swallows nervously and looks around. He doesn't see the smirk playing on the man's lips as he walks over to introduce himself.

This man is full of confidence, something Xiaojun isn't.
"Good evening, I'm Yuta, and you are?" He tries really hard to look in his eyes but they are so pretty and when he looks up there is a blinding smile on his face.
"Xi-Xiaojun, I'm a friend of Hendery's?" He kind of questions making the other giggle.
"You're cute." He says with a chuckle.
"You too." Xiaojun says before slapping his mouth.
"Uh, I mean." His face is fire red as the other just smiles knowingly.
"Xiaojun, this is Kun, my date and I believe you've already been introduced to Yuta here?" He nods.
"Nice to meet you Kun." He says politely.

As they walk out he feels Yuta place his hand on the small of his back. He tries not to over react but his heart starts racing. Xiaojun knows he is supposed to be here to support his friend but he honestly has no clue as to what is going on around him. Yuta gives him every ounce of his attention as they drive to the restaurant and he loves it. He's engaging when he speaks and listens so well.

He's gotten over most of his awkwardness and is trying to be interesting, or at least conversational.
"You own this place then?" He asks as he grabs some sushi off his plate. Yuta smiles and nods.
"Yes, isn't it beautiful? It's my pride and joy. Would you like to see the kitchen?" He asks, making Xiaojun's eyes grow wide with excitement.
"I would love that? Is it ok though?" He asks looking around the busy restaurant.
"Of course, we will do it later though, when it's not so busy." Xiaojun nods and smiles.
"So you like to cook?" Xiaojun asks between bites
"Yes, I love it. It is rare these days but I've had to come in here and cook on occasion, but for me it is nicer to cook for two. I really like making a meal for someone and eating one on one. It nicer that way." He says softly.
"Oh? That sounds lovely." Yuta surprises him and touches the back of his hand.
"I would love to make dinner for you some time too." He says softly. Xiaojun is about to have a meltdown.
"Uh, o-ok, that would be nice." Yuta smirks.
"Good, how about tomorrow?" Xiaojun practically chokes.
"T-tomorrow?" He asks incredulously. He figured it was just a flaettery statement and that he would probably not really want to.
"I'd like to get to know you better, you know? Alone."
"Ok, yes, I would like that too." He surprisingly admits. The smile on Yuta's face says it all, he is so happy he agreed.