You pushed me (Johnten)

Johnny: Can you come to my room please?

Ten sees his phone light up and checks it. He tosses it on the bed when he sees who it's from. He is having an internal struggle, should he go? Shouldn't he just continue to ignore him? In the end he decides to just do it.
When Johnny hears the knock on his door he stops pacing nervously and stares at it. He's terrified of what awaits him but he brought it on himself so he slowly opens it. He can see the swollen red eyes and figures he probably did that. It's a sight he used to see passing him in the hallway a lot, until it wasn't.
"Hi." He says quietly as Ten just nods and walks past him. Johnny sits on the bed while Ten stands and waits for whatever it is that Johnny has to say.
"I miss you." He says simply earning a scoff.
"You miss me?" Tens voice is hoarse as he is in utter disbelief.
"Do you know what I went through? I had to change dorms and pretend to be happy about it. That was hard enough but when you..." He starts to cry again and Johnny wants nothing more than to hold him.
"I love you Ten, so much and now that we've been working together again it's hard to see you and not touch you and to pretend like everything is ok when I know it's not." Ten rolls his tearful eyes as he looks to the ceiling.
"You pushed me away. If you loved me why would you break me?" He asks on the verge of collapse. These past few weeks of seeing each other more and actually practicing together have been hard on him and he doesn't know if he can take much more of this. Johnny hangs his head and lets the tears flow.
"Because I'm stupid. Because I thought we were too busy and you didn't live here anymore and I just thought I'd never see you. I just thought it was for the best, you have WayV now and Super M and I was busy with 127, I'm just stupid ok?" Ten softens a bit and stares at the floor.
"I thought I was over you, at least I had stopped crying all the time. But I want you to hold me. I miss you too, so much." Johnny looks up, surprised by what he heard to find Ten looking at him longingly. He opens his arms and watches as Ten walks toward him and straddles his lap. He sobs on his shoulder as Johnny holds him tighter, relishing the fact that he can hold him again, for how long he doesn't know, but he will take what he can get. Ten nuzzles into Johnny's neck and fists his shirt at his sides.
"Kiss me like you used to." Ten whispers. He feels Johnny readjust a little before touching the side of his face gently, he looks in his eyes and softly kisses his lips. It starts out gentle and unsure as they are both getting used to the idea of each other again. As it gets more heated Johnny's hands travel lower to cup Ten's small butt.
"Mmn" he moans into the kiss. Johnny stands holding Ten against him the whole time. After kissing like this for a little bit, he turns and lays him down gently. He crawls on top, not once losing contact with his lips. When he finally does he kisses his jaw and slowly leaves a trail of kisses down the side of his neck. Ten pulls Johnny's hips toward his own grinding up into him making the latter moan deeply.
"I need you Johnny, now." He says desperately as he connects their lips again. Johnny grabs at his shirt and starts pulling it up, disconnecting their lips long enough to undress themselves. Ten stares at Johnny's toned chest, he was a bit softer the last time they did this.
"Wow you look amazing." Ten says to Johnny who shakes his head.
"You have changed quite a bit yourself." He runs his fingers on Ten's chest and abs, they may not be as big as Johnny but they are there.
"Your tattoos are sexy especially on your sexy body."
He kisses his chest and nibbles the flesh as Ten breaths heavily watching his every move. He's up on his elbows watching Johnny mark up his flesh. When he sucks his nipple in to his mouth Ten's arms fail him and he falls back.
"Fuck me Johnny." He says even more desperate than before. Johnny shakes his head no and continues to pleasure him beyond his expectations. His tongue is leading him as explores again the beauty that is his Ten. He goes down and takes Ten's hard member into his mouth, swirling his tongue while he starts to open him up. With Ten moaning and pushing down on his fingers he's having a hard time keeping himself under control. He finally stops and slowly pulls out his fingers. Ten is quick to sit up and push Johnny back to lie down as he returns the favor and sucks on his favorite appendage. He expertly licks up then back down, making his way around the whole thing while Johnny groans in pleasure. He sucks it in and deep throat's him for a few pumps until he pops off and crawls on top of a surprised Johnny. He raises himself up only to start to lower himself onto Johnny. Ten throws his head back as Johnny lets out a guttural moan at this amazing sensation. Johnny's hands go to Ten's hips to help him along as he can see he's having a little trouble keeping pace. Ten bounces sloppily as he can feel himself nearing completion. He leans forward kissing Johnny as he loses his seed on Johnny's stomach. At this point Ten's legs are jello so it takes Johnny just a few more thrusts upward to let go as well. Ten lays on top of him, letting Johnny caress his skin even though he's a sweaty mess at the moment. Neither want to move, both are afraid the other is going to have a change of heart until finally Johnny puts on a brave face.
"Ten, my lovely prince. I meant what I said, I love you still and I want you to come back to me. Will you please stay?" Johnny tried to not let him hear the fear in his voice but it was still there. Ten raises up and looks in his eyes.
"My life has never been complete since you left me, my heart was empty. I want to be full again, I want to be loved again. I'm honestly scared right now that at some point you could do it again, but I want to stay. I want you. Please just hold me, for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow." Johnny pulls him into his chest and rolls so he's practically on top of the other.
"Schedule be dammed. I'm not letting you go, ever again." He says looking straight into the smaller's soul.