Love always Pt 1 (MarkHyuck)

When Donghyuck wakes for work this day he's dreading every part of it. Start to finish. He used to love this job, but things changed. Today is going to be one of the hardest he's ever had to face, but he's ready. He has to do this. He showers and puts on his pretty smelling lotion and perfume. He puts on a light layer of makeup to look pretty and with each step he has to fight tears, he certainly can't cry with his makeup on. He puts on some black leggings and an oversized pink sweater. He doesn't have a specific uniform, in fact his boss likes it when he comes in surprising him with a different cute outfit daily. Luckily this job pays well so he has no shortage of clothing. He sighs and grabs his bag with his phone and keys before going down to the awaiting car provided by his employer.
"Good morning Hendery, how are you today?" He asks the driver who smiles widely. Donghyuck has always been his favorite to drive around, always so lovely and sweet.
"I'm good sir, and you?" He asks, noticing his eyes are a little teary.
"Are you ok? If you don't feel well I'm sure Mark would let you have the day off." Donghyuck smiles softly.
"I know, he always treats me well." He says trying not to choke up.
"I don't think I can talk about it now Hendery, maybe later?" Hendery gives his warmest smile.
They finally pull up to the building and Donghyuck only hesitates for a small amount of time before entering. He doesn't always come to this office, usually he waits and goes to Mark's house later but today is different. He waves at the secretary as he walks to the private elevator. He breathes deeply throughout the long ride to the top and thinks he can face him by the time he gets up there.
He knocks after a minute of hesitation by his door and hears a sharp "come in" from his boss.
"Hyuck?" He questions as he watches him lock the office door.
"Hi." He says nervously as Mark just frowns.
"I was wondering if maybe you would have a little time for me this morning? I need you." He says. Mark stands and beckons him closer. He comes around to his side of the desk and sits on it facing him.
Mark's hand goes up to softly caress the side of his cheek.
"You know I always have time for you." He nods, fighting those stupid tears. This is hard for him when he knows Mark is the sweetest man he's ever met. Their lips meet, softly, slowly. Donghyuck's fingers dig into Marks waist as he needs some way to stay grounded. His breath comes short as he feels feather light kisses on his neck and chin. He hums, biting his tongue. He can't let it slip.
Mark works his magic, slowly lifting his sweater off.
"You look so pretty today Hyuckie." Mark says with his lips pressed to his ears. Donghyuck shivers as his breath tickles his neck.
"Thank you Markie." He whispers back.
"You look so nice today too." Mark hums.
"Oh? Only nice?" He questions playfully as Donghyuck is unbuttoning his shirt and starting to leave kisses all over his warm skin. He smiles into his neck as he's kissing him there.
"Incredibly sexy and unbearably handsome." Mark smiles and pulls back to look at his face as he chuckles.
"You've always been good at that." Donghyuck hums.
"At what?" He asks as his head falls back so Mark can continue nibbling on him.
"Compliments. It always feels genuine." Donghyuck smiles softly until he feels a cold hand find the waistband of his leggings and slips down into them. He rarely wears underwear so he doesn't have too many layers to get through. He gasps as his cool hand makes contact with his already hard member.
"You want all of me today?" Mark asks as he tugs his leggings down.
"Shouldn't I be the one to ask that?" Hyuck replies making Mark smirk.
"On paper yes but you came to me. What would you like?" Donghyuck swallows back his tears and looks up to the ceiling as he's laid back on the desk with Mark between his legs getting ready to suck his cock.
"Yes I want it all. Please." He says just above a whisper. Mark all too happily gives him exactly what he wants. He licks and sucks on his cock while fingering him open. For some reason Mark knows he has to give him the fuck of a lifetime. He slams his fingers in while Donghyuck is writhing above him, knocking important documents to the floor but he could care less.
When he thinks he's had enough he stands and takes his belt off before slipping his pants down his hips. Donghyuck isn't satisfied.
"I said all of you, take it all off please?" Mark leans forward and kisses his tummy making him giggle.
"Yes sir." He says as he loosens his tie. Donghyuck watches as his clothes finally fall to the floor. He reaches up and touches as much of his skin as possible as Mark lines himself up while holding his cheeks apart. Hyuck moves his legs up so they can rest on Marks shoulders. He feels him enter agonizingly slow and loves it. He moans long and low as he finally bottoms out.
"Oh god, yes. You make me feel so good. So good to me. You're perfect Mark. So good." Mark speeds up a little. He loves when Donghyuck compliments him like this. Who wouldn't love a little ego boost. He leans forward stretching Donghyuck's legs back until he drops them to the side. Mark is a kisser, he really likes to kiss while fucking and Donghyuck will not complain. He always feels cared for and this makes it seem even more real.
Mark is now holding the edge of his desk above Hyuck's head and practically pulling himself into him. Hyuck's back is sliding across his papers and sometimes sticking to the wood as he slides around. He knows there will be bruises but that's what he wants. He knows they are being loud but doesn't care much at the moment and Mark doesn't either. He keeps slamming in at a relentless speed.
"I'm going to cum. Mm, feels good. Oh Mark, fuck I lo-ve uh." Mark slows and looks in his eyes.
"I love how this feels. Love this so much." He says trying to cover. Mark smiles and kisses him again before hitting his favorite spot, making him cum all over their tummy's.
It isn't long and Mark is filling him the way he likes it. He milks it all out of him as he slows to a stop. Mark doesn't move at first, he can feel him cling to him and he's ok with it. Soon though Hyuck realizes what he's doing and lets him go.
"Thank you. Mark. You are amazing." He says as he watches him stand and go find some wet wipes he keeps on hand for these occasions. Donghyuck doesn't move, he doesn't want to drip more out of him than he already has.
"You've made a mess of my desk." Mark says playfully. Donghyuck laughs.
"I'm sorry. I'll help you clean up." Mark smiles as he watches him dress. He walks up and kisses his lips once more.
"You're so pretty." He says softly earning a smile.

"Will I see you at my house later?" He asks softly. As they straighten the papers and stack them after disinfecting the desk too. Donghyuck sighs and looks down.
"No. I'll be busy." He says. Mark sighs, he really likes when he stays the night.
"Ok, next time." Hyuck just smiles and hugs his waist.
"Thank you, for today, for everyday really." Mark chuckles.
"You are very welcome even though I should be the one thanking you. So thank you Hyuckie." He hugs him tighter then leans up for a kiss.
"Goodbye." Donghyuck says as he walks out the door.

He was able to keep it together until he got into the taxi. He told him the address he needed and cried the whole way there. When he stopped, the driver waited as he dropped the letter in the mailbox. His heart shattered into tiny pieces that he feels will never be repaired as they drive away from Mark's house.

When Mark finally gets home late at night he grabs the mail that his housekeeper left on the desk in his office and finds an envelope with his name hand written on it. He hesitates, he can feel already that this is bad.

My dearest Mark,
I am broken as I write this, I can't explain how sorry I am to have to do it this way. I can't face you. I'm too ashamed.
I Can no longer be of service to you. I broke the contract, I fell in love. I'm so sorry. I wish to stay by your side but I know that is not what you want. So I guess this is my resignation.
You have given me hope and determination and means for a better future than I ever thought possible.  For that I will always be great full. You were the kindest, most gentle man I've ever been with and I hope your time with me was fulfilling for you. I hope when you find my replacement they will make you happy. I'm sorry for leaving. You will forever be in my heart.
Love always Hyuckie...

Mark can see the dried tear stains on the paper and it only proves to make him angrier as he crumples the paper and throws it away. He slams his office door closed as he heads up to his bedroom.