Welcome to the Jungle (Xiaoyang)pt1

I'm not really sure if that is their ship name but you get the idea.

"Xiaojun come on, you're too uptight and stressed. This is the perfect opportunity for us to relax and unwind. Besides Jungwoo wants to go too and maybe you could find a boyfriend there." Xiaojun rolls his eyes. Sometimes his coworkers are not only too nosy but also a little over the top.
"You are an idiot, who finds a boyfriend in a place like that?" He walks off with Lucas on his heels.
"I will not stop until you agree to go." He says making Xiaojun stop in his tracks sighing.
"Fine but only for a little while." Lucas jumps up and down in celebration and calls Jungwoo. He gets a few other coworkers to agree to go to and to go in on a surprise for the other. He is so excited he feels like a kid, well it's Lucas so of course he does.

After Xiaojun got off work he went straight home to shower. He contemplates just going to bed and standing Lucas up but when he starts getting a series of texts from him he decides to just go. He dresses in a soft white hoody and ripped jeans, puts on his favorite cologne and brushes his teeth. He feels like he's going to get talked into staying longer and dreads the long evening ahead. He really doesn't like straying away from his normal activities.

When he walks into The Jungle Room he immediately wants to walk back out. It's dark, noisy and it smells like sex and sweat. He holds back a gag and texts Lucas that he is at the bar. He sits and waits, avoiding looking anywhere but at the bartender but even that proves difficult with all the mirrors in this place.
He jumps when he feels a tap on the shoulder. When he sees Lucas and Jungwoo behind him smiling he tries to shake off the dirty feeling he has.
"I don't like it here Lucas. It's kind of gross." Jungwoo laughs.
"But at least there are a lot of sexy men." He points to the stage where the dancers are and Xiaojun finally looks. He can see that indeed they are sexy but this still isn't his thing.
"I just, I'm not into dirty things." Lucas cackles.
"Ok prude, just once open your mind and come to the table with us? There are a bunch of people from work so you don't have to worry." He slowly walks behind them and tries not to dwell on the fact that he thinks it's gross in there. He starts to finally watch the dancers. The sexy music and sweaty bodies, the way the dancers rolls their bodies just right are proving to be something he really likes. As he watches, enjoying a particular dancer that he never paid attention to the name of he feels a tap on the shoulder. He looks up to see a waiter and raises his brow.
"Sir I need you to follow me, we have a problem with the credit card you put on the tab at the bar." He wrinkles his brow, a little nervous but knowing he has plenty of money in his account. He isn't a rich man by any means but he doesn't go without. He is led to a back room and told to sit and wait in a chair.
The longer he waits the more nervous he is until an older man walks in and shakes his hand.
"Hi, I own this club and I will have my lawyer come to speak with you in a moment regarding your rights." The man quickly walks out leaving Xiaojun in a pit of anxiety, he doesn't know how it is this serious.
He only sits a few more minutes before the door opens revealing a young man dressed in a nice suit. He walks up to him silently and holds out his hand. Xiaojun dares to look up in his eyes and feels it may have been a big mistake. He stares intently not even hearing anything the man is saying, and then it starts. The lights go dim and the music starts taking him out of his trance. He should have known this was something Lucas would have been involved in. When he can finally focus on the man in front of him again he almost gets lost in his eyes again but resists and starts to stand.
"I'm sorry, there must be a misunderstanding, I shouldn't be here." The dancer frowns and pushes him roughly in his seat.
"No touching, I can touch you but you must not touch me. If you leave early I don't get paid so you will stay here for the whole twenty minute time slot. Just remember there are cameras recording every angle so no misbehaving." Xiaojun nods, who is he to deny him his well earned money. He watches as he slowly and sensually undoes his tie then straddles his lap and almost without him knowing, ties him up. For some reason he gets so lost in his eyes he can do anything to him and all he has to do is hold his eye contact for him to comply.
The dancer stands again but not until he grinds down on him, making a moan slip past his lips.
"I can tell you're getting hot now, I bet you want to fuck me." He says pulling his shirt completely off. Xiaojun stares at his sexy chest and stomach, not too muscly but delicate and slender and he has to hold himself back from drooling. When he slides the pants off his hips and reveals that he is wearing baby pink cotton underwear with a bow in the center, Xiaojun loses his mind.
"Fuck." He says trying to look away.
"Like what you see? I want slide my pretty panties over and ride your dick, hard. I want to feel you sliding in and out of me until I cum and squirt it all over your tummy." He says hotly into his ear before turning around and bouncing his small ass in Xiaojun's face.
"What's your name pretty boy?" He asks seductively.
"Xi, Xi, Xiaojun." He stutters out. He feels his pants tightening and is starting to wonder what exactly people like about this.
"Fuck." He says breathless, making the dancer smirk.
He suffers through until the end wanting nothing more than to fuck this guy silly. He may like dirty things more than he thought.
"Are you going to untie me?" He asks watching him put his clothes back on. The dancer stops in his tracks.
"Are you going to rape me?" He asks making Xiaojun scrunch his face in disgust.
"What the fuck kind of question is that? I'm the one who was tied up and held against my will. Why the fuck would I rape you?" He asks as the dancer frowns and goes to untie him.
"I'm pretty sure the boner in your pants makes my question reasonable. I'll let you go but don't hurt me, remember, cameras." Xiaojun nods as his hands are finally free.
"My shift is over, go to the men's room by the exit door last stall, I'll knock twice, let me in and I'll let you fuck me?" He says quietly.
"Why would I want to? I don't know your name and I'm not in to prostitutes." Xiaojun isn't expecting to be pinned to the wall by this person who is quite a bit smaller than him but he had the element of surprise.
"Fuck you! My name is Yangyang and I actually took a liking to you, at least until you called me that. Dick. I just thought you seemed like a nice person who could use a good fuck." He let's go and walks toward the door.
"Wait! I'm sorry. That was out of line but isn't that against policy or something?" He asks softly not seeing the smile on the dancers face.
"Off the clock I can do whatever I want." He says opening the door.
"I'll go there. Please come, I'm sorry." Yangyang says nothing as he lets the door slam, Xiaojun is nervous that he fucked this up but goes into the bathroom to wait.
It's gross. He's pretty sure there is already someone fucking in the next stall over but still he enters and closes the door. He keeps telling himself he needs to live in the moment and loosen up like Lucas would want.
When he hears the knock he has to wipe the sweat from his hands. He is nervous but still horny as fuck, the sounds coming from the other stall are not helping.
Yangyang walks in and immediately attacks his mouth with his own lips. He jumps up and wraps his legs around the others waist. He gets slammed into the wall and loves it so much.
"Fuck me Jun." Xiaojun starts to kiss down his neck but stops himself when the smell of someone taking a shit over powers the room.
"Fuck! I can't, I can't do this here, it's too dirty. I want you so fucking bad but I just can't. Come to my apartment? It's only like three blocks from here, we can walk, talk whatever?" Yangyang squints his eyes.
"How do I know you aren't a serial killer who lures strippers to their house." Xiaojun rolls his eyes.
"Look I'm the one taking a risk here, you could rob me blind, or murder me too you know?" He opens the stall door and walks out the door.
"Feel free to follow me if you're interested." He walks out hoping desperately that he is interested.

To be coninued...