Open your eyes (Chenji)

The NCT Dream dorm was turning into one for young adults, young adults that all have different things to do. Usually they are all busy doing group activities or taking part in different solo or partnered projects. Jisung is also very busy but he is trying his hardest to make time for his best friend. Chenle is hanging out more with the older members, especially Jeno and Jisung is finding himself getting pretty jealous.
Chenle doesn't really notice that Jisung is bothered most of the time. To be honest he's just too busy living a life of an idol and trying to balance it with friends. Of course he misses spending time with Jisung, just because he's older doesn't mean he doesn't still love him. Yes you read that right. Chenle has been in love with Jisung since they met. He's not one that can say "I've known I was gay since birth" because honestly he never really understood his feelings until recently. He knows he needs to stop this, to change the way he feels because aside from it being really frowned upon in Korean culture, the likelihood that Jisung actually feels the same is zero. The more time he spends with him and even the more time he has to relax he realizes that this is the hardest thing he will ever have to do. He's lived a life of sleeping for 2 hours a night for a week straight is a normal thing. Between school, dance practice, vocal practice and then throw in all of the promotions they do it's just a way of life but making yourself fall out of love is borderline impossible.
When he hears Jisung calling his name as the door slams on his way out it actually makes his heart hurt. He wants so badly to run back in there and give him a big hug but that would also hurt so he walks away. Maybe he's being selfish, he should just get over it and push his feelings away to support the younger but it's killing him and he's sure Jisung will get over it sooner than him anyway.
Today he's going to lunch with Jeno and Haechan, they made plans the day before because it's not often Haechan gets away what with all the units he's in and the fact that he's in a completely different dorm that his best friend happens to be in. The other dream members had some photo reshoots for the album jacket.
"I miss my little Jisungie." Haechan says in a cute voice that both Chenle and Jeno gag when they hear.
"How is he doing Chenle?" Chenle frowns.
"How should I know? I'm not his keeper." He says getting angry. Both Jeno and Haechan share a look where Jeno just shrugs not really knowing what's going on.
"I'm sorry, you guys used to be able to finish each other's sentences so I thought you would know." Chenle shakes his head.
"Well I do- don't know,  ok?" He doesn't even realize he's crying until Haechan wraps him in his arms.
"Whatever it is that's bothering you, you need to tell us. We're your brothers, we'll do anything for you especially listen to your problems and offer sound advice." This actually makes Chenle chuckle a little.
"I don't know what to do." He whispered broken.
"I'm in love with someone that's forbidden and even if they weren't they probably wouldn't feel the same and it hurts so bad. I feel like I'm breaking." Haechan and Jeno share a look before Jeno speaks up.
"I know how you feel, I was once in your position but when I told Jaemin and Renjun how I felt they both felt the same and I was so relieved. I'm sure Jisung feels the same way don't worry." Chenle still hasn't picked up his jaw that fell open for many reasons one of which was the fact that he never said Jisung's name.
"Mark said he thought he was going to lose his mind before he confessed to me. It was the cutest thing actually." Now Chenle is finding it hard to breath.
"Wait how are all of you dating and I don't know about this and how is it ok with the managers?" "See my dearest Chenle the reason you don't know and the managers are ok with it is because we keep it a secret. The only reason I know about Jeno and the other two is because I walked in on them kissing and when I thought they were all going to die I figured I'd tell them about Mark and I so they knew they could trust me." Chenle is trying really hard to digest all of this and at the same time Jisung is having to deal with his emotions by himself the other two had to stay back and he's already done and hasn't been able to stop crying since returning to the dorm.
When Jaemin finally does walk in and see him a mess his fatherly instincts kick in. He crawls into the bed with Jisung and holds him as tightly as he can and just lets him cry.
He sends a text to Jeno who is also Jisung's honorary father.
"Chenle I know you've been avoiding spending time with Jisung and now we know why but he's home crying his eyes out right now and I'm only assuming it has something to do with you." Chenle feels terrible to think he could be the cause, and quickly stands.
"I should talk to him shouldn't I?" The two nod their heads in unison.
"Tell him how you feel, it will help you both and even if he rejects you at least you'll be able to get over him." Chenle nods and starts home. The dorm wasn't that far away so it was a good walking distance and his bodyguard is ready to protect him. He walks slowly trying to come up with a good speech for the other but his mind keeps going blank.

When he finally gets there he can hear Jisung sniffling and sobbing to Jaemin. He walks in and gestures for Jaemin to get up and leave and after he does Chenle crawls into the spot Jaemin was in.
It doesn't take long for Jisung to realize his best friend is holding him.
"Chenle? What are you doing here?" Chenle looks at him with his own tears falling now.
"I'm so sorry, Jisungie. Please forgive me for being such a jerk." Jisung snuggles into him inhaling deeply.
"Why don't you want to be with me anymore?" He questioned with a wobbly voice. Chenle scoffs bitterly.
"I want to be with you every moment of everyday. I want things I can't have and it hurts me so I'm sorry." It's Jisung's turn to scoff.
"You're stupid Chenle, open your eyes!" The look of confusion on his face makes Jisung want to laugh but he refrains.
"Chenle, I love you. You mean everything to me and I don't know why you can't see that. I am so in love with you and I see the others with their boyfriends and I get so jealous that you can't see me like that but I still want to be with you. Chenji forever." He whispered the last part.
Chenle can't think so he does the only thing that comes to mind and softly kisses Jisung on the lips.
"I love you so much it hurts." He whispers running his hands through Jisung's hair. Jisung starts to laugh realizing they are both idiots, and soon Chenle follows suit.
"Wait how did you know about the others?" Jisung rolls his eyes.
"First of all it's obvious if you look and I even know which of the older hyungs are dating." He says raising his eyebrow scandalously.
"You can tell me all about it after you agree to be my boyfriend." Chenle says with rosy cheeks.
"Of course." Says Jisung smiling. And their little bubble pops as soon as an applause is heard from the doorway with all of their friends watching.
Honestly now they all feel just a little bit more free with everything out in the open, now if only they knew that management just rolls their eyes at the fact that they actually think they can keep a secret.