First Late Night Encounter

Start from the beginning

Blake: Haha, okay love you Maya... ;)

Me: Love you too see ya later.

I glanced up from my phone and saw a red Cassidy standing in the doorway she was wearing a black tank top with skinny jeans, her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing converse boots. " Why are you so red? " I asked staring at her and putting my phone in the small pocket of my skirt.

" I saw your brother shirtless!!!! " She squealed making me giggle at her.

" It's not the first time you've seen him shirtless. " I stated matter of factly while she just rolled her eyes.

" Yeah but that was before when I thought guys had cuties REMEMBER?! NOW I AM CASSIDY, CASSIDY COLLINS AND I WILL NOT STAND BY BEING MY OLD SELF THIS IS A NEW LOVE BOYS ME!!!!!! " She yelled while doing the Lion King stance by that I mean she stood at the foot of my bed and put her hand over her heart puffing out her chest in a proud manner.

" What's with Cassie all of a sudden? " April asked walking out of my bathroom, she had a plain pink sweater on, she was also wearing jean shorts that ended exactly at mid-thigh with matching pink converse. Her blonde curly hair was up in a high pony tail with a pink bow attached to it.

" She's freaking out because she saw Jake shirtless. " I told her and her cheeks heated up.

Oh god.

I thought and the next thing I knew was that Cassidy and April were squealing and jumping around my room like complete maniacs. '' Oh gosh, let's just go and eat and go to school already. '' I groaned out as I rolled my eyes, why did I have to get such a good looking brother? I sighed and started walking away and out my room with April and Cassidy on my tail.

.

.

.

.

'' Two more minutes before we head out and meet up with Blake you excited that you'll get to see him? '' April asked while texting someone on her phone.

'' I don't know but somehow I feel quilty that he has to go through this just because my fucking parents that didn't want me in the first place. '' I told her while going through instagram and liking some pictures.

'' Well it's not your fault come on let's go and meet up with the love of your life. '' April told me as she sat up and put her phone in her sweater pocket while walking to the door and turning to me.

'' Yeah... '' I told her smiling goofily. I looked around the living room and say that Xavier was watching t.v with Jake, I turned to April and put my fingers to my lips telling her to be quiet she nodded her head and we walked out the front door.

'' That was close knowing your brothers they would ask endless questions and I don't think Blake would be able to handle waiting any longer. '' April stated sighing in relief as we ran down the street the park wasn't far from my house maybe a 5 minute walk so it was okay. Running like how we were maybe about 2 minutes top or if we run way to slow then 3 minutes. When we finally got there I saw a cautious Blake.

'' Hey... '' I breathed out as I started regaining my breathe.

'' Maya! '' Blake said as he embraced me in a tight hug, which I gladly returned.

'' You owe me big time!! '' April stated glaring at Blake as he chuckled and nodded his head.

'' Yes April no worries- '' but before he could finish his sentence there was a loud growl interrupting him, I saw his eyes narrow down as he looked and concentrated on the bush where the source of the noise came from. He grabbed April and put her behind him as he did the same with me I felt him tense up as he looked at every corner seeming to be waiting for something or someone to pop out of no where. The next thing I know was that a gigantic wolf popped out of nowhere it was light brown and it's eyes where a menacing yellow color making me gulp.

'' I-Is that a-a w-wolf?!?! '' I stuttered out as I felt April grip on my shaking arm.

'' L-Looks li-like it. '' April stuttered also shaking as we both stared at the big wolf that stared at me, then Blake, then April.

'' Rouge.... '' I herd Blake say in a low deep tone as he started shaking and growling,in a blink of an eye the mysterious wolf jumps aiming for me making me close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.

'' What the-? '' I started as I shot my eyes open just to find Blake not there but a pitch black wolf in its place, he was bigger and taller than the other wolf and had light crystal blue eyes just like Blakes....

Both of them were growling and barking then another one appeared behind the bush it was taller than the other one but slightly smaller than the black wolf, I looked behind me and saw that April was pale and was debating if this was real or all part of her imagination.

Alpha.....Alpha......Blake.....Wolf....Leader

Possessive.....Powerful....

All those words swirled through my mind as I watched the three wolves growl at each other like if they were menacing one another, I then started hearing heavy footsteps behind me making me turn around to see Ryder running over here with a bag in his hand as he looked at me and April with a serious face before throwing me the bag which I caught. I stared at him dumb folded the next thing I knew shocked me which made me drop the bag to the floor as April collapsed on the ground shocked. He turned into a wolf......a hazel colored wolf......with his same blue eyes......

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed sorry if it sucked I just saw this in my works so I was like 'Why not update?' so yeah. Anyways sorry for any errors...

What will happen next? What will Maya do now that she knows the truth? Will she let Blake explain or just run away? How about April? Sjhe's stuck in a love triangle who will she choose? Go running over to Jake since he's normal or let Ryder explain himself? Where did Cassidy go?

Until next time! Don't forget to....

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!!

Love you guys!!!

~Stephanie