Chapter 43

"W-what do y-you mean H-hayes is back?" I ask him with wide eyes.

"Hayes came back to LA yesterday and sent me a letter, saying that he's coming for you and that he will succeed in making you his this time, but I refuse to let him, I won't let him take you away from me again," he says. I smile for a minute, then it dissapears.

"You don't know how much Hayes has changed do you?"

"No why, what's different?"

"Well, he's much taller, looks way more intimidating and he's not scared to hit anyone who gets in his way, even if it's a girl or a person in a wheelchair, which he actually did before, so I tried to stop him and I apologized to the person and bought them a Starbucks," I tell him. His mouth drops open.

"He hit a person that was in a wheelchair, that's just sick," Trevor says in disgust. I take his hand and lead him to my room. I sit on bed while he stands by the door. He looks around and his eyes land on something behind me. The wall.

"I remember when I first stepped foot in this room and saw that wall, I thought it was beautiful that you had some sort of memory wall that's full of your pictures," he says. He walks over and sits next to me, pulls me closer and I look at him. His blue eyes sparkling and his smile widening, bringing one to mine.

"There's pictures of you on the wall as well," I tell him. He looks over at the wall.

"Where?" he asks.

"Right there," I answer, pointing to the section of the photos of me and Trevor. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I never noticed that section of the wall before," 

"That's because you didn't pay attention and look closely," 

He lies down on my bed and looks up at the ceiling, he looks deep in thought. I jump onto his stomach and he groans.

"What you thinking about Trevy?" I ask him.

"You," he answers. He pulls off of his stomach and to his side, he wraps his arms around my waist and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Why would you think about me when I'm in the same room as you?"

"Cause you have that effect on me, you're just that special,"

"I'm not special,"

"Oh, but you are Lowri, you just don't realise,"

_________________________________________________________

I just want to say that I don't think Hayes would ever do this stuff and I never will, it's just for the book. 

One more thing...... THIS BOOK HAS 18.5K READS!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I'M SCREAMING!! Thank you so much!!!! This chapter is dedicated to emelyzegarcia.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters