Chapter 19

It was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes; he also had a blue bandana around his head.

"Hi you don't know me but I know you," he says as he unties me.

"Stalker much?" I ask standing up. He punches me in the stomach. I fall to the ground in pain. He climbs on top of me and raises his fist, I flinch and as I thought he was going to punch me, the door opens.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked an all too familiar voice. He gets off me and I look over to the door and see the last person I want to see.

"Hayes?" I ask confused but also angry.

"Yep miss me babe?" he asks with a smirk on his face. I get up and storm over to him. As I was about to punch him across the face, I felt someone grab my fist and spin me around. Then all of a sudden I'm tied back to the chair.

"What is your name anyway?" I ask the boy.

"Taylor, Taylor Caniff," he answers while walking out of the room. Then Trevor walks in the room with Nash and Cameron.

"T-t-Trevor?" I ask, stuttering out of shock and fear. Cameron hands him a gun.

"Trevor?" I ask again. He looks at me but only for a second.

"Do it Trevor, do it," Nash says while putting his hands on Trevor's shoulders. He points the gun at me.

"Trevor, please don't do it, I love you, please," I say while tears are streaming down my face. He smirks while he turns around.

"Now!" He yells while pointing the gun at Hayes. O2L runs in with guns.

"Let her go," Connor says while pointing the gun at Cameron. Taylor unties me then I run to Trevor.

**AT DE GRACEFFA HOUSE**

Trevor and I were lying on my bed, cuddling. I'm so glad he came for me.

"Thanks for coming to find me Trevy," I say while kissing his cheek.

"Why wouldn't come and find you, I love you more than life itself" he says while pulling me closer. He kisses my lips and pulls me on top of him. His arms are around my waist and my hands are running through his hair. He both pull away and rest our foreheads against each other.

Trevor P.O.V

I take my song book out of my bag and write down some lyrics.

'We'd be a symphony a hurricane,

Come run away with me, come take my hand, I'll love you forever from now till the end'

I put my song book away and fell asleep with Lowri in my arms. I hope I always get to do this.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I'm back.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters