Chapter 49

I don't really know how court works so don't judge me.

**THREE MONTHS LATER**

Today, Trevor's going to court to prove that he's 'innocent'. But I know that he's guilty. I don't even want to see him. He killed my brother, would you want to see the person who killed a member of your family? But then again, I haven't broken up with him, I love him, but I'm scared of him now. 

I'm wearing a white blouse, a black skater skirt with black tights, a black cardigan and black heels. I feel so businessy-no Lowri, now's not the time! I apply foundation, concealer, eye liner, mascara amd red lip stick. I put my hair up into a bun. Okay, now I look like a business woman- dammit Lowri, focus!

I walk downstairs and see Joey wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up and a black blazer. He looks at me, frowns and brings me into a hug.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"No, but I have to do this, for Taylor," I answer. He nods and we walk to the car.

The drive to the court is silent but it's not awkward, it's been like this since Taylor's death.

We get out of the car and walk into the building. I see lawyers and police officers everywhere. Everyone turns to look at me and gives me a sympathetic look. I don't want sympathy. I don't want attention either. All I want is to get this over with so that I can go back to my room and cry.

We take our seats as the judge walks up to his seat . Two officers walk in, with Trevor. He looks so pale that it's almost impossible, his hair is messed up and his eyes are red.

The lawyer who is defending Taylor stands up and goes over to talk to the judge. The judge nods and the lawyer turns back to face the front.

"Lowri Graceffa up to the stand," she says. I get up and walk over to it and it down. I look at Trevor and he looks guilty and broken.

"Now, Miss Graceffa, I'm going to ask you some questions, if it gets too much for you, you can ask to stop at any time," she says. I look over at Trevor again and see him smiling at me. I snap my head to look back at the lawyer. 

"Were you with Mr Moran on the day of the incident?" she asks. I nod.

"What is your relation to both boys?" 

"Trevor is my boyfriend and Taylor... is my brother," I answer. I hear gasps everywhere.

"Did you see the incident?" she asks

"I did, yes," I answer.

"Can you tell us the story?" she asks.

"Trevor and I were going to the mall with our friends. It was something normal for us to do, we walked out of a shop and I saw Taylor, I hadn't seen him in a while and I ran to hug him, Trevor doesn't like him because he used to treat badly. He pushed Trevor's buttons, they were arguing about me, and Trevor just-he just," I kept stumbling over my words and Trevor is on the verge of tears. Joey runs forward.

"I think she's had enough," he says as my tears start to fall down my cheeks like mini rivers. The lawyer looks at me and nods. I run out of the room and into the hallway.

I slide down against a wall, hug my knees and cry even more. My breaths start to quicken and are short and sharp. My body starts to shake as my vision starts to blur.

"Lowri? Lowri! Breathe in and out for me please, breathe in and out slowly for me please," I hear a voice say. I do as the voice says. My vision starts to become normal and I see Joey. I bring him into a hug.

"Are you okay Lowri? You haven't had a panic attack since you were twelve years old," Joey says. I nod.

"Lowri?" another voice says. I look up to see Trevor. I start to panic again.

"It's okay Lowri, I'm not going to hurt again, I promise," he says. He comes down to my level and looks me in the eye.

"Why did you do it?" I ask him. The look on his face changes completely.

"I didn't mean to do it, he just, pushed my buttons, bringing my parents into our argument. You know what that does to me," he says. 

"Actually, no I don't, you haven't introduced me to your parents again as your girlfriend, do they even know that we're together?" I ask. He looks down at the floor.

"Can we go home?" I ask Joey. He nods and we walk out to the car and drive home.

_________________________________________________________

Chapter is dedicated to AussieLuv132.

Follow me on:

Twitter- lowriwalterss

Instagram- lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters

Polyvore- lowri-walters