Chapter 22

**LATER THAT NIGHT**

The O2L guys were throwing a party for Valentine’s Day tonight, and I'm excited. I decide to wear a black lace dress that goes down to my mid thigh and black heels. I curl my hair and put a white bow on the side of my head. I apply foundation, concealer, eye liner, mascara and red lipstick. I walk downstairs and Joey drives to the party.

When we arrive into the house and I immediately go outside to find Trevor, but I can't see him. Suddenly the music stops and we turn to see Trevor standing on a table.

"Hey everyone, Happy Valentine’s Day, I wrote this song for someone special, my girlfriend Lowri, so here it goes" He says before the music comes on.

(LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE!!)

He finishes the song and I run through the crowd over to where he is and hug him. I kiss him.

"Trevy that was so sweet, thank you" I say smiling.

"Lowri, I love you more than anyone in the world, I can't describe what you do to me, so this day is to show how much I love you, but I do that every day anyway" He says, holding both of my hands.

"You coming back into my life, was the best thing that's happened to me, when you were shot and fell into a coma, I didn't stop crying, you are my life Lowri, and I can't go on without you by my side" He finishes. By this point I'm crying, not sad but happy.

"Trevy that was so beautiful, I love you" I say through the happy tears.

"I love you too, baby girl" He says as he kisses me. 

This is the best Valentine’s Day ever. Normally I'm alone in my room eating ice cream with Andrea and Jenn, talking about how hot Harry Styles is. But now I have a boyfriend.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aw how cute. This chapter is dedicated to divergentlover0912 for commenting on the last chapter. Be the first one to comment on the chapters and there will be a chapter dedicated to you!

Follow me on: 

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters