Chapter 9

I call Andrea over to help me, but I don't tell her why. I've never been on a date if you can't tell. I hear a knock on my door and I open it. She comes in.

"What do you need help with?" she asks, sitting on my bed.

"Trevor asked me on a date and I want to look perfect," I reply, she jumps up and starts screaming.

"Little Lowri is going on her first ever date," she says as she fakes being emotional and wipes away a fake tear.

"Yeah, yeah just help me get ready for this date," I say. She rushes into my closet and comes out with a white dress that's covered with black bows and goes down to my knees.

I quickly get changed into the outfit and Andrea sits me down and starts straightening my hair she does my make-up. She makes me put black flats on my feet and a gold necklace around my neck. I look in the mirror and see a girl that doesn't look anything like me. She's beautiful.

"You look perfect, Trevor is going to love you," Andrea whispers in my ear. I get up and hug her.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"Lowri, Trevor's here!" Joey yells from downstairs. I look at Andrea and she nods. I grab a black purse and a leather jacket.

"It's time," she says as she walks downstairs first. I walk down after her. I see Trevor and he's wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, a navy blazer and black dress shoes. He sees me and his mouth drops open. I walk over to him, close his mouth and peck his lips. He smiles and we walk out the door. We were walking until we came across the beach. There was a picnic set up in the middle of the sand. We walk over to it.

"You know I truly love you," I say to Trevor, he blushes.

"I love you too," he says and kisses my cheek, now it's turn to blush.

We sit down and eat some food. Then I see a shooting star.

"Make a wish," Trevor whispers. I make a wish and I can tell he did too.

"What did you wish for?" he asks.

"I can't tell you, otherwise it won't come true," I say, teasing him. I wished that would be together forever.

We were making out on the beach when it starts to rain. We started running to the O2L house because it's closer. I text Joey to let him know that I was spending the night in the O2L house with Trevor. We walk through the door and walk upstairs to Trevor's room. He hands me some sweats and a tank top. I go into his bathroom to change because I wasn't that comfortable to change in front of him. And I'm extremely insecure about my body. I always have been. Girls from my old school used to call me fat. And I also used to cut. But I don't anymore. I walk back into Trevor's room and he's sitting in bed. I sit on his lap facing him. I put two fingers under his chin and lift it up so I can kiss him. After the kiss we lay down in bed, his arm around my waist and my head on his chest. I was listening to his heart beat and then I fell asleep. Thinking about our date.

____________________________________________________________

Hey, hey, hey I will update again tomorrow guys! Listen to Ricky's cover of don't say goodnight on the side. LOVE YOU RICKY YOU ARE MY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters