Chapter 20

Outfit for the chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_20/set?id=125907946

I wake up this morning to someone kissing my forehead. I open my eyes to see the person who makes me want to wake up every day. But then I remember that it's Monday. I pull the covers back over my head.

"I guess I'll leave then," Trevor announces before getting off my bed and walking towards the door. I get out of bed and tackled him to the floor.

"Please don't leave me Trevy," I whisper in his ear.

"I'll never leave you baby girl," he whispers then kisses my cheek.

"I have to get ready for school," I say as I get off Trevor and he leaves the room for me to get ready.

I decide to wear a dark grey 'creature of the night' tank top, bleach washed shorts and a pair of mint hightop converse. I put a blue TFiOS 'our little infinity' necklace around my neck, curled my hair and pinned two pieces of hair back with a mint lace bow. I apply foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and pink lip gloss to my face. I walk downstairs and Trevor and Joey are at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for me. Trevor sees me and holds his arms out and hugs me.

"You don't need make up babe, you're perfect," he whispers in my ear.

"Thanks Trevy," I smile and kiss his nose.

We arrive at school and I go to my locker and get my English book. I close my locker to see Hayes standing there, smirking. I try to run but he pulls me back and pins me against my locker.

"Think you can escape me again?" he asks. I kick him then run to the girl’s bathroom. I lock myself in one of the stalls and cry.

I hear the bathroom door open and two people kicking the doors open. When they got to the stall I was in, they start banging on the door.

"Lowri let us in please," Chelsea says as she was banging on the door. I open the door and hug her.

"What happened?" Summer asks.  I see Hayes standing behind her with a gun and with that he pulls the trigger and I feel a pain in my stomach.

"Hayes," Was all I said before I passed out

                                                  **********************************************

I try opening my eyes but I can’t. What happened?

Trevor P.O.V

I'm sitting in the waiting room with the O2L guys, Summer, Chelsea and Joey. We're waiting for a doctor to come out and tell us what's happening with Lowri. As if on cue a doctor comes out with a clipboard.

"Family and friends of Lowri Graceffa?" he asks. We stand up and he walks over to us.

"I'm sorry to tell you that Lowri is in a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up, and if she does wake up she may have memory loss because she hit her head pretty hard when she fell," he explains then leaves. I can't believe it; my baby girl is in a coma. A nurse walks over to us.

"Ms.Graceffa can have one person in the room with her at a time," she says and leaves

"Joey do you want to go in first?" I ask and he nods, he walks in the room.

Joey P.O.V

I walk in and see my daughter, hooked up to so many machines. It’s so heartbreaking, seeing your child like this. I walk over to the chair beside her bed and sit down; I hold her hand and start to cry.

"Hey there mini Graceffa, I never thought this would happen to you but it did and I can't believe it, when you wake up you might not remember me but I will still hug you, I miss you and you are the best daughter a father could have and I don't want to lose you, you don't deserve this, you haven't done anything to deserve this, I don't see why anyone would want to hurt you so badly and try to kill you, please wake up Lowri, I remember the first time I saw you in the orphanage, you were so shy and too scared to say anything just in case you got hit, but there was something about you that stood out to me and I knew you were like me, you slowly started to be more confident, and then you burst and let yourself out of your shell, you are special Lowri," I say crying, I can’t lose her.

I walk out of the room and Trevor walks in next.

Trevor P.O.V

I walk in and sit next to her; I hold her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. I start to cry.

"Hey baby girl, why did this happen to you? You have to wake up for me babe, I can't go on without you. I remember the time when we were 6 we had a paint fight in school and we got sent home and our parents grounded us for a month and we weren't allowed to see each other. Do you remember that? I hope so, please be ok, I need you in my life, you ARE the one for me, you're different to other girls. I'll visit everyday so I can see you. I won't leave you. I promised and this promise can't be broken," I say while looking at her face. Now all I can do is pray she'll be okay.

 ___________________________

Poor Trevor and Joey, they might lose the one they care about the most.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters