Chapter 13

**NEXT DAY**

I've been in my room since I got home yesterday, I cried myself to sleep last night. I can't believe Trevor would do that to me. Did I do something wrong? Am I bad girlfriend? Questions I will never be able to answer. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say as loud as I can. The door opens to reveal Jenn and Andrea. They walk over to my bed.

"Are you okay Lowri?" Andrea asks. I shake my head no. I start to cry again.

"Come on let's go penny boarding to the mall!" Jenn says as she grabs my arm. I get dressed into high-waisted shorts, an American flag crop top and red converse. I also put on a leather strap bracelet that says 'do not let the sadness of the past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present' and a black beanie that says 'smile' in white writing. I apply some make-up to fix my face and leave my hair natural. I grab my turquoise penny board and go downstairs. We leave the house and start penny boarding to the mall.

When we get there I decide I want to change my appearance a bit. We go into the hair salon. I dye my hair blonde with turquoise tips. I get blue contacts as well. I don't know why but I've always wanted blue eyes. We were walking around then I saw Hayes and his gang.

"Guys I want to see if the recognize me!" I whisper/scream. I casually walk over to them. And they start checking me out. Gross!! I stand right in front of Hayes. This going to be fun.

"Hey," I say looking right into Hayes' eyes.

"H-hi," he stutters.

"What's your name beautiful?" Cameron asks. My plan worked.

"Ha, you don't recognize me!" I yell with victory. They look at me confused.

"But seriously who are you?" Hayes asks.

"Who pushed you over and who flipped you ever their shoulder?" I ask Cameron and Hayes. Their mouths drop open.

"Lowri?" Carter asks.

"The one and only," I say winking and walking away.

"Lowri that was amazing!" Jenn exclaims. I was about to answer when I see o2l walk in. They walk over to us.

"Hey Jenn who's this?" Trevor asks. Oh my god. My own boyfriend doesn't recognize me. Score!!

"Who do you think?" I ask with a harsh tone. He looks confused.

"I can't believe you don't recognize your own girlfriend!" Andrea says laughing.

"Of course he doesn't he was too busy sucking Chloe's face off!" I yell and walk away. I feel someone hold my arm. It was Trevor.

"Lowri I'm sorry you saw that but she forced me I couldn't get her off me I tried but she wouldn't get off," Trevor says almost crying. I hug him.

"I'm sorry Trevy," I mumble.

________________________________________________________

Yay Lowri and Trevor are back together.

Question of the day: Do you ship #Lever?

Could you actually imagine that trending on Twitter? That would be a dream come true!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters