Chapter 16

**PROM NIGHT**

Andrea and Jenn have arrived to help me get ready for tonight. I want everything to be perfect. I spend 10 minutes in the shower. I dry myself and put on some random pyjamas. Andrea dries my hair and starts curling it. Jenn's doing my make-up while Andrea's finishing with the curling iron and starts pinning some of my hair back. After they were done I put my dress on and some silver, sparkly heels. I also put on a pair of diamond earrings and my charm bracelet. I walk out of my closet; Andrea and Jenn look at me in awe.

"Lowri, you look amazing!" Jenn exclaims. I blush.

"All the boys will want you," Andrea adds. I can't stop smiling.

"Thanks guys," I answer. We have a group hug.

I walk downstairs, with Andrea Jenn following behind me. I reach the bottom of the stairs and see Joey and Shane sitting on the couch vlogging. They look over and their mouths drop open. Shane walks over to me.

"Look it's the queen of the Graceffa house," Shane exclaims then points his phone at me.

"Hey people who are watching Shane's vlog," I wave at the camera.

"Where are you going looking so beautiful?" he asks.

"Well Shane I'm going to my schools prom," I reply.

I hear a knock on the door so I run into the filming room while Joey opens the door. I hear Trevor's voice. I hear the door close and I immediately walk back into the living room and see Trevor. He looks hot in his tux. He turns around to look at me because everyone else is looking at me. His mouth drops open.

"You look amazing!" he exclaims. I look down to the floor, blushing, he walks over to me and puts two fingers under my chin, he lifts my head up to look at him. My gaze meets with his.

"Don't hide from me babe," he whispers. I smile.

**AT SCHOOL/PROM**

We walk through the doors and immediately all eyes are on us. I look at Trevor and he's holding a black box, he opens it and inside is a silver chain with the letter 't' on it covered in diamonds. It was beautiful. He puts it on me.

"It's to how everyone that you're mine," he whispers in my ear. I look at Hayes and his mouth is wide open. So is everyone else's.

*

Trevor and I start slow dancing, tonight has been perfect. They start announcing king and queen.

"Your prom queen this is... Lowri Graceffa," the principal announces. I'm so happy, could this night get any better?

"And your king this year is... Trevor Moran," he adds. Yes Trevor and I are king and queen. This is the best night of my life.

___________________________

Hey guys, I tried to make this a long chapter so yeah.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters