Chapter 46

Warning: Smut (I promise I won't try to make it awkward this time!)

Did Trevor really ask me that? Or am I day dreaming? I don't even have a clue.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask.

"Well, I've already bought the apartment, so do you want to move in with me?" he asks. I freeze for a minute and he frowns. "It's okay if you don't want to, I probably shouldn't even have asked you, it's stupid so don't worry about it," he says with his head hung low.

"No, no please don't think that, you just shocked me, that's all. Of course I want to move in with you," I say quickly and he smiles. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten rid of me yet." I add.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asks.

"Nothing, it's just that all of my ex boyfriends eventually had enough of me and never spoke to me again," I explain. He frowns.

"I'm not like those boys. I think you're beautiful, talented and overall perfect," he says and I smile.

We eat our food in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was nice and peaceful.
After our dinner, Trevor pays, after me saying that I would, and we go to his house, which is the O2L house.
-
Trevor drags me upstairs, ignoring the looks the boys gave us. We walk upstairs and down the hall to the right. He pushes his door open and straight after he pulls me into the room and pushes me onto the bed. He climbs on top of me and moves his head by my ear.

"Let me show you how beautiful you really are baby girl," he whispers, sending chills down my body. His hand slides down the centre of my body, with his eyes following his hand, all the way down to the bottom of my dress. I place my finger under his chin and bring his gaze to meet mine. He captures my lips with his. We make out for a bit while he traces shapes on my thigh his finger.

He pulls away and stands up as he pulls his shirt off and throws across the room. He starts to unbutton his jeans, but I slap his hand away which causes him to look at me confused, I unbutton his jeans and pull them down his thighs, he kicks them off from around his ankles. He climbs back on top of me and I start to palm him through his boxers. He lets out a small moan starts to kiss my neck which cause me to whimper. I start palming him harder and faster, causing him to moan again.

"Baby, if you carry on, you'll make me cum before I can make you feel good," he growls. He rips my dress off of me and flips us over so I'm sitting on his lap. He unhooks my bra and eyes my boobs. He starts to kiss my neck and starts sucking and biting. That's going to leave a mark.

I start to grind my hips against his which causes him to stop and look at with wide eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask innocently as I continue grinding on him.

"When did you get so naughty baby girl?" he asks through moans.

"When you came into my life again," I whisper in his ear.

He pushes me back down on my back on the bed and starts to pull my underwear down slowly.

"Trevor," I whine.

"Patience baby girl," he says while smirking.

Once my underwear was no longer no where near me, I started pulling Trevor's boxers down. His erection pops up.

"This is what you do to me baby girl," he says and my eyes widen. He brings his hand up to stroke my cheek. "I knew you were still innocent."

I push him down on the bed and climb on top of him, I reach over to his bedside table and pull out a condom. I rip it open and slide it on him quickly, I push myself down on him slowly while whimpering. I start to move my hips slowly as I let out a moan.

"Trevor," I moan. He grabs my hips and starts moving them quicker.

"That's it baby, moan my name, let everyone know who's making you feel this way," he growls. He starts moving his hips in sync with mine and we both let out loud moans. I start running my hands through his hair and tugging random strands as the pleasure increases more and more.

"It feels so good babe," I moan, our gazes meet and I can see that his eyes are dark with lust.

"I know baby, no one else can make you feel the way I do, can they?" he asks. I shake my head as I get the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Trevor, I'm going to cum," I tell him.

"Cum for me baby girl, go on," he moans. The pleasure takes over and I feel the sensation spreading all around my body until finally, it bursts and my head falls back because the pleasure is so good.

"Baby girl you're so hot," he groans. "Mmm, I'm going to cum." I pull myself off of Trevor and take him into my mouth. I bob my head up and down a few times before I feel him cum in my mouth. I pull my mouth off of him and swallow the liquid in my mouth, causing Trevor to look at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just swallow?" he asks. I nod and he smiles.

"That's so hot," he says.

"I'm going to change," I say before walking into the bathroom. I put my underwear and bra back on and put a black tank top, a grey sweatshirt with an American flag heart on it and throw my hair up into a messy bun.

I walk back into Trevor's room to see that he's changed into a hair of sweats with no shirt on. His back is facing me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist then place a kiss on his shoulder. He turns around and kisses me. We both lay down in bed and Trevor pulls the cover over us.

I fall asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight princess,"

______________________________________________

Did I pass? Did I fail? I don't know! Dedicated to kayla_267 again because of her comment!

Follow me on:
Twitter- @lowriwalterss
Instagram- @lowzii2266
Tumblr- lowzwaltz
Vine- Lowri Walters
Polyvore- Lowri-Walters