Chapter 1

Lowri P.O.V

I still remember when he moved away. He left me to the bullies. That year was a living hell. I got called a slut, whore, attention seeker, bitch and many other other things. I got beat up a lot that year as well I had no one to go to. My parents died that exact year so I was put in an orphanage. I hated the people there. Something good actually happened to me that year, Joey Graceffa adopted me!! It was the most amazing feeling ever. I met every single one of his friends and I even got to meet Connor Franta. He's really funny. But he kept on saying I reminded him of a boy named Trevor. Was he talking about my Trevor? Probably not.

Today is my 14th birthday and I'm having a party tonight and every one of Joey's friends are invited. I'm so excited! I wake up and walk over to my bathroom, did I mention I have my own bathroom how awesome is that! I do the cleaning stuff and walk back into my room. I change into a denim skater skirt, a crop top that said 'psychopath' on it and some red converse. I apply foundation, concealer, mascara and lip-gloss. I walk downstairs to see Joey and Luke in the kitchen.

"Look who it is, the birthday girl," Joey says walking over to me. He picks me up and spins me around. I start to giggle.

"Happy birthday Lowri!" Luke screams running over to us. Joey puts me down.

"Thanks Luke," I say running over to and give him a hug. I let him go and see Joey tearing up.

"Joey what's wrong?" I ask concerned while walking over to him.

"My little girl is growing up," he says while a tear runs down his cheek and falling off his jawline.

"Aw Joey," I say while I hug him.

"Are you ready to party tonight?" Luke asks.

"Yep," I say trying to dance.

"Don't do that again," he says looking horrified.

I walk into the kitchen to see my favourite smoothie on the counter. Classic Joey. I walk back out the living room and sit on the couch.

"Bye guys," Luke says.

"Bye Luke," I yell.

"So Joey, you know Connor always talks about this Trevor guy?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Who is he?"

"Have you ever heard of Trevor Moran?" he asks. I freeze. Connor knows Trevor.

"Yeah, he was my best friend," I say quietly. But he hears me.

"What?" he says jumping up so he was facing me.

"Yeah we were best friends since forever but he moved when we were 9, so we lost contact and I never saw him again,"

"Well, you might see him tonight,"

"Really?" I say happier while grinning like an idiot.

"Yep, Connor might bring him," he says smiling.

"Yay!!" I practically scream while jumping up and down.

**6 HOURS

I got in the shower. After the shower and I was completely dry, I got dressed. I decided to wear leather leggings, a crop top and some black flats. I apply foundation, concealer, bronzer, blue eye-shadow, liquid eye-liner, mascara and lip-gloss. I dried my hair and curled it. When I looked in the mirror I didn't even recognise myself. I smiled at the thought then walked downstairs. And to my surprise everyone was here.

__________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters