Chapter 15

**NEXT DAY**

Today I'm going dress shopping for prom with Andrea. Trevor asked me to go with him yesterday, he was stabbed a thorn. Poor boy. I get dressed in a black bandeau, a pink tank top that says 'I live for the applause' in black and white, ripped, denim shorts and blue high-top converse. I put on my charm bracelet and a beanie that says 'believe in your selfies' in white. I curl my hair and apply foundation, eye-liner and mascara. I walk downstairs and outside to see Andrea in the car. I get into the car and we drive to the mall.

We walk into the dress shop and I try on thousands of dresses. I get the last one and put it on. It was short, it went down to the middle of my thigh, it was dark blue with a ribbon around the waist and had sequins all over the top. It looked good on me. I walk out to show Andrea and her eyes almost pop out of her head.

"Lowri that dress was like made for you, you look amazing!" she yells while walking over to me.

"Do you thinking Trevor will like it?" I ask. She grabs my shoulders.

"Absolutely," she says. I smile like an idiot.

"You really like him don't you?" she asks.

"No, I love him," I say.

"Do you like anyone Andrea?"

"Yes,"

"Who?" I ask getting curious.

"Kian," she whispers. I scream.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to play cupid, because I know he likes you too," I say.

I walk back into the changing room, get out of the dress and get dressed in my normal clothes. I pay for the dress and walk out of the shop. We walk over to Starbucks and I see Kian and Jc there. Time to play cupid.

"Oh Kiki," I scream, everyone looks at me strangely. He looks over at me, gets his drink and they start walking over to us. Andrea looks at Kian and he looks at her.

"You two would make a great couple," I say snapping them out of their thoughts.

"Oh yeah, Andrea I've been meaning to ask you, would you like to go on a date with me on Saturday?" Kian asks looking nervous. Andrea smiles.

"Yes of course," she says trying not to freak out.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7, dress nice," He says as he winks and walks away.

We both start jumping up and down screaming. She hugs me.

"Thank you Lowri," she says.

"No problem, someone had to get you guys together," I laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys comment what you think of this story cause I love to hear what you think.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters