Chapter 2

I walk around, trying to find Joey. I see him standing there talking to Connor and another boy. I walk over to them and Joey instantly sees me.

"Lowri there you are," he says walking over to me.

"Time for you to see Trevor," he whispers. I was still smiling. We walk over to Connor and... Trevor? Wow has he changed.

"Hey guys I'm back," Joey says. I can see Trevor checking me out in the corner of my eye.

"Hey Lowri," Connor says. I give him a hug, I pull away and turn to Trevor.

"Hey Trevor," I say while waving and smiling.

"How do you know my name?" he asks, sounding confused. I sigh.

"Trevor stop eating my cookie dough ice cream or you'll turn into a cookie," his mouth drops. "Does that ring a bell?" I ask.

"Oh my god Lowri, I thought I would never see you again!" he yells while pulling me into a hug. And of course I hug back.

"Well, we'll leave you guys alone," Joey says while dragging Connor with him.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," he says, smiling like an idiot.

"You missed me? I missed you 10 times more," I say while hugging him again. I pull away. Trevor looks at me and I look at him. I never really noticed how blue his eyes were. He starts leaning in and so do I. I close my eyes and suddenly feel his lips collide with mine. I feel a load of fireworks go off as our lips move in sync. We both pull away and look at each other. We both smile. He then starts walking over to his friends.

Trevor P.O.V

What just happened? Did I just kiss the girl of my dreams?

__________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters