Chapter 34

I've locked myself in my room for about an hour now and I'm so bored. I changed into a black 'normal people scare me' jumper and grey sweats. I put my into a messy bun and sit back down on my bed. Joey has been knocking on my door and asking me to come out and talk to him nonstop, he stopped 5 minutes ago. I hear another knock on the door.

"Lowri please let me in," the voice says.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Connor," he answers. Before my mind can process everything, I'm standing in front of my door.

"Are you alone?" I ask again.

"Yes," he replies. I open the door a crack and Joey is nowhere in sight. Connor walks into the room and I shut the door and lock it.

"Look I heard what Joey said to you and I'm here to explain why he acted like that," He says. We both sit down on my bed and he starts the story.

"So about 2 years before Joey adopted you, he had another daughter and her name was Bella. She looked like you and acted like you. But one day she changed. She started hanging around with the wrong crowd, didn't come home until 4AM and her and Joey had arguments every morning and every night. One day she went missing and Joey broke down. A week later we found her, dead. Her 'friends' killed her," he explains. I was shocked. No wonder Joey said those things to me. I have to apologise to Joey. I ran to the door, opened it and ran downstairs to see Joey crying. I ran towards him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry dad, I'm so so sorry," I sobbed into his chest.

"It's ok Lowri," he whispers, unable to speak louder from the crying.

"I know about Bella, I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I feel like a terrible person," I say looking up at him.

"Lowri, it's ok, I shouldn't have said that to you,"

"You had every right to call me a bitch,"

"Ok, let's not start another argument, I really want to go back to being the father daughter best friends thing," he says and I nod while smiling.

The Graceffa duo are back!!!

___________________________

Please don't kill me!!! HOLY FRICKIN CRAP THIS STORY HAS 6K READS I'M GOING TO GO STUFF MY FACE WITH NUTELLA TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters