Chapter 41

The boys and I are sitting in the living room. The order is Trevor sitting on the loveseat with me on his lap, Connor, Jc and Sam on one couch and Ricky and Kian on the other couch.

"So how did you get back to LA?" Connor asks. I sigh and roll up my sleeves.

"It all started with these, as soon as Taylor and the gang started doing bad things to me, such as rape and beating me, I started cutting again. Three years later he saw my scars and he almost cried. He caught me playing the guitar and singing. He bought me a plane ticket back to LA. So yeah that's how I got back," I explain, Trevor kisses my cheek while the boys' faces fill with shock.

"You started cutting again?" Connor asks. I nod.

I turn to Trevor and he takes hold of my wrists. He kisses every single one of my scars. Jc pulls out a permanent marker and gently grabs my wrist; he draws a cloud and does the same with my other wrist. I smile at him and he smiles. I pull him in for a hug and he hugs back.

"Stay strong Lowri," he whispers in my ear. I pull away from the hug and nod at him. He goes back to sit down.

My phone makes a noise, telling me that I have a text message. It's from Joey.

From: Dad

Can you be home in 5 minutes, I have something I want to show you?

To: Dad

Yeah, sure.

**END OF MESSAGES**

"Trevor, can you walk me home?" I ask him.

"Sure," he replies.

**AT LE GRACEFFA HOUSE**

I walk through the door and Joey is standing in the middle of the living room.

"What did you want to show me dad?" I ask him. He turns to his filming room.

"Come on out," he says and a little girl walks out.

"OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!" I yell. She flinches and starts to cry. I immediately feel guilty.

"Oh no, please don't cry, sh, it's ok, I won't do it again, I promise," I say, trying to calm her down.

"Its otay," she says, she's so adorable!

"How old are you?" I ask her and she holds up two fingers.

"Lowri, meet your new little sister, Mackenzie,"

__________________________________________________________________________
Well, I don't know how to describe that chapter. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 12.33K READS, it means a lot. Sorry I haven't been updating recently, 3 weeks ago a doctor told me that I had Anxiety, I've been having a lot of panic attacks. I will try to update more.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters