Chapter 18

I walk into the room where detention was being held. I saw the Magcon boys at the back of the room. I sat with my back against a wall and they were eyeing me up and down. Trevor walked through the door and sat next to me. I kissed him and pulled away. I looked over at Hayes and he looked beyond angry.

"Hey Trevor, wanna make someone jealous?" I whisper/ask him. He has a devilish smile on his face.

"Of course, is it Hayes?" He whispers, I nod. He grabs my waist and puts me to sit on his lap, I start playing with his hair and he chuckles. He kisses my forehead and I peck his lips. I glance over at Hayes and he is whispering something to the guys while looking at me. I smirk and kiss Trevor. I feel someone grab my arms and pull me off him. The person pins me up against a wall. It's Hayes.

"Think you can make me jealous?" He asks while smirking. I kick him where it hurts most.

"Yes" I answer while smirking.

I walk back over to Trevor and sit on his lap again. This time Trevor puts his arms around my waist. I start playing with his hair again. I then poke both of his cheeks and he laughs.

**AFTER DETENTION**

I was walking home from school when I felt someone grab my waist and put me in a van. What the hell? Am I being kidnapped?

                                                                          ********************

I wake up and I'm tied to a chair. What the hell?

"Well, look who's awake" A familiar voice says.

I look in the direction that the voice came from.

It was

_____________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters