Chapter 10

I wake up this morning to my alarm with a smile plastered across my face. Last night was perfect. We have school today. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back into Trevor's room to get my bag that Joey brought for me last night. I change into a flowery dress and I threw on a white cardigan and I add white purse as well and white flats. I apply foundation and mascara.

"Trevor wake up," I whisper as I lightly shake him.

"What?" he says in his morning voice. God, can he get anymore attractive?

"We have school today," I say as I start walking to the door, but was stopped by two arms around my waist. I turn around to kiss Trevor. I walk downstairs and grab a cereal bar. I wasn't that hungry. I hear footsteps coming downstairs. I hide behind the counter but he finds me. We walk outside and wait for the bus. About 10 minutes later we see the bus and get on. We sit together and talk all the way there. When we get to school, he walks over to his friends and I walk over to mine. I see Chelsea and Summer running towards me.

"Oh my god Lowri did you see the way Trevor looked at you?" Chelsea asks.

"Yeah I think he likes you!" Summer says nudging me.

"Guys were dating," I say so quiet but they hear me and start screaming.

"Oh my god Lowri, why didn't you tell us?" Chelsea yells.

"It started in the summer and I had so much fun with him I guess I forgot to tell you guys," I say with a smile on my face. I look over at Trevor and he makes a heart with his hands. I do the same. The bell rings and I walk to my locker and grab my English book. I love English. I walk into the class and see Trevor sitting down, I smile and go to sit next to him. I almost sit down when one of the cheerleaders push me over and sit down. I frown and sit behind him. He notices and stands up and faces the cheerleader.

"Excuse me but can you sit somewhere else, I want my girlfriend to sit next to me," he says and his friends turn around.

"Dude, who's your girlfriend?" Dillon asks him. I can tell they're curious. Trevor starts walking around the class, eyeing me up and down the entire time he was walking until he stops behind me.

"Get up," he whispers in my ear. I do as I was told and then he picks me up bridal style, he carries me over to his friends and puts me down.

"This girl," he says as his arm finds its way around my waist.

"Lowri Graceffa?" Josh asks. Trevor nods.

"You're lucky," Dillon says as he pats his back.

The day drags on and I'm meeting Trevor after school. The final bell rings and I sprint to my locker, throw my stuff in there and run to Trevor's locker. He's standing there waiting for me. We walk to a park near my house. We're running around when I feel a pain in my shoulder and my vision goes black.

_________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song is on the side listen to it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters