Chapter 33

Walk in the parks are fun, but I still have to be in school. I'm in the lunch line and I decide to go with a cheese sandwich because, why the fuck not? Cheese is cool, right? I pay for the sandwich and a bottle of water and look around the lunch room for Chelsea and Summer. They're sitting at a table with.... Matt and Brent? I walk over and sit with them.

"Hey Lowri," they say in unison.

"Hey, not to be rude but why are you two here?" I ask Matt and Brent.

"Well Summer here is my girlfriend, and Matt is Chelsea's boyfriend," Brent explains.

"Aw, now you won't be alone when I'm with Trevor," a smile is planted on my lips when my eyes meet with those blue ones I love. He smiles then walks over; he picks me up and puts me to sit on his lap.

"Hey there baby girl, miss me?" he asks. I peck his lips.

"Yep," I reply popping the 'p'. I kiss him and we wraps his arms around my waist.

"Guys, even though you two are a cute couple, can you cut down on the PDA?" Summer asks. Trevor and I groan as I get off his lap.

"Trevor, do you want to skip the rest of school and go to McDonalds?" I ask him. He nods. I grab his hand and walk out of the building and running to McDonalds. I order a chicken salad wrap (don't judge me, but if you get a wrap in McDonalds I love you!) and a diet coke. I sit down and notice that Trevor only got a medium fries. He says he's not that hungry. After we finish eating we decide to go home.

I walk through the front door to find an angry looking Joey. Trevor had to go to his house for some odd reason.

"Dad is there something wrong?" I ask, walking towards him.

"I got a phone call from the school, saying you weren't in your lessons after lunch," he replies. Oh shit.

"That's odd,"

"Cut the crap Lowri, I know you ditched school, why would you do that? What happened to you? I don't even know who you are anymore. You've changed your style, your attitude and everything else about you!" he yells.

"So I've made a couple of changes, big deal. It's not like I went out, got a million tattoo's. I thought changing was a part of growing up, but clearly I was wrong, I'm still the same Lowri, just changed my style a bit that's all!" I yell back.

"You know what? That's it you're grounded, no phone, no laptop and no seeing Trevor for 2 weeks,"

"You can't be serious,"

"Oh I'm serious,"

"You can't do this to me!"

"Watch me," he whispers.

"Why do you have to do this?" I ask him, still annoyed.

"Because if I don't, you'll never stop acting like a stuck up bitch!" he yells. That hurt, in so many ways. I feel the tears start to brim in my eyes and before I knew it, I was full on crying. Joey and I never had arguments like this. Hell, we never even argued. After a minute he looks really guilty.

"Lowri I didn't-"

"Don't bother," and with that I ran up to my room.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been on holiday!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters