Chapter 39

Warning: things may get a bit dirty in this chapter.

I can't believe what I was hearing. My brother, who kidnapped me 3 years ago, raped me, abused me and made my life hell, bought me a plane ticket back to LA?

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes, here," he says and hands me the ticket. He wasn't kidding. I throw my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. He was a bit shocked at first but hugs me back after a second.

"Thank you," I whisper.

I leave the room and walk into my room. I take a suitcase and pack everything that I have, which isn't a lot actually. I put on a black 'Never land' beanie and slip a pair of black Converse on my feet. I walk downstairs, with the suitcase in my hand, and Taylor is standing at the bottom.

"I'll miss you," he says.

"That's hard to believe," I mutter.

"Look I know what I did to you was wrong, but at the end of the day, you are my little sister. The only reason I'm like this is because, when I was 5 years old my 'parents' started hitting me, they made me the way I am today and I'm not proud of it," he explains. I hug him again.

"I'm sorry, I had no idea," I whisper.

"It's ok, now we better go or you'll miss your flight," he mumbles.

**LA**

I walk outside the airport and into a taxi. I tell him the address and he drives.

I get out of the taxi, grab my suitcase and walk up to the front door. I knock the door and a man with dirty blonde hair styles up in a quiff, green eyes and a little more facial hair since the last time I saw him.

"May I help you?" he asks.

"Dad it's me," I say and his eyes widen.

"Lowri?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm back," he picks me and spins me around. We walk inside and sit down.

"Do you mind if we have a party, to celebrate that you're back?" he asks.

"I think we should have a party, but can it be a surprise, I want to see everyone's face,"

"Ok,"

"How's Trevor been?" I ask, He sighs.

"Do you want the truth?" he asks. I nod.

"He's been a wreck without you, He blames himself for what happened and he doesn't leave his house. It’s horrible," he explains.

"Can we invite him tonight?" I ask.

"Yes," he says.

**TONIGHT**

I change into a black strapless leather-ish dress that stops at my mid thigh and slip on a pair of black pumps. I put a pair of diamond earrings. I curl my hair and apply foundation, concealer, eye liner, mascara and red lip gloss. I walk to the top of the stairs and wait for my cue to walk downstairs.

"Now you're probably wondering why I decided to throw a party tonight, well there is someone I would like you to meet" Joey says. I walk downstairs and climb up into the counter. I see Trevor at the back of the room with his head in his hands.

"Hi, hopefully, some of you remember me, 3 years ago a girl by the name of Lowri Graceffa went missing," I start and Trevor's head shoots up "Well I'm back and I'm here to stay," I finish and everyone cheers and claps.

Trevor gets up and walks towards me. I get off the counter and walk over to him. As I reach him he pulls me towards him by my waist and kisses me.

"I missed you Lowri," he says I between kisses.

I lead him upstairs to my room, close the door and lock it. He pushes me up against a wall and starts to kiss me again. He lifts up my dress and I break the kiss to take it off. He takes his shirt off and goes back to kissing me.

If you don't like sexual stuff then stop reading now.

He pushes me onto the bed and takes his pants off. He hovers over my body then places kisses down my body until he reaches the top of my panties. He pulls them down then comes back up to my face. He kisses me again and reaches behind me to take off my bra. He pulls it off then I pull down his boxers. He places himself at my entrance and gives me a look an I nod.

"Ow!" I yell as he enters me.

"I'm so sorry babe, do you want me to stop?" He asks.

"No keep going" I say.

He thrusts slowly and I start to moan.

"Faster Trevy!"

He starts going faster and I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Trevor I feel something"

"It means you're about to cum, just let go"

As he says that I scream his name. He collapses next to me.

"I love you Lowri"

"I love you too Trevor"

__________________________

I felt so awkward writing this chapter. Anyway 8K READS OMG I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lifeofaphysco

Vine- Lowri Walters