Chapter 30

**2 DAYS LATER**

I have to stop falling asleep when I'm cuddling with Trevor. Seriously it happens every single time. Ugh! It's Monday. I look over and see Trevor is still asleep.

"Wake up Trevy" I whisper in his ear. Nothing. An evil smirk appears on my face. I climb on top of him and kiss him. After a few minutes he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. I pull away and rest my forehead against his.

"Morning Trevy," I whisper.

"Morning baby girl," he says.

"We have to get ready for school," I remind him and got up from the bed. I walk over to my closet and pick out a blue button up dress with white spots all over it. I walk over to the bathroom to change but I'm stopped by two arms wrapping around my waist. He lowers his head down.

"Dress in front of me," he whispers. I turn around and look at him; he nods and sits on my bed. I take my clothes off so I'm in my bra and panties. Trevor walks over to me and kisses me.

"You're beautiful Lowri, I don't see why you would hide your body from me," he mumbles, looking at my body. I start to blush. I put the dress on and put a musical note necklace around my neck and a charm bracelet around my wrist. I walk into the bathroom, straighten my hair and apply my usual make up. I grab my school bag and Trevor's hand then walk downstairs. I slip some blue TOMS on my feet then walk out the door.

**AT SCHOOL**

Trevor and I walk to my locker when Hayes walks up to me.

"Hey Lowri, where did you get that dress?" he asks.

"My mother gave it to me, it was hers," I mumble.

"Oh yeah, why would she give it to you? Where is she anyway?" he asks. A tear slips down my cheek followed by others remembering what happened.

"She's dead," I whisper. It was so quiet I don't even think he heard me.

"I bet she's ashamed of you Lowri, both of your parents, where are they anyway?" he rambles on and on. I can't take it anymore. The memory flashes into my head.

"THEY'RE DEAD OK, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? THEY DIED WHEN I WAS 9 IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!"I yell at him then slide down to the floor with my back against the lockers.

By now all of Hayes' gang were surrounding me. I look up at Hayes and a look of guilt is plastered all over his face.

"Lowri, I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know," he stutters. He reaches out to touch me but Trevor flings him to the floor.

"Do you see what you've done to her? You just had to bring up her parents! Just leave her alone from now on!" Trevor yells at him. He gets back up and punches Trevor across the face. I get up and try to pull Hayes off Trevor but Cameron holds me back with all his strength. After a couple of minutes Trevor was unconscious. Cameron let's me go and I instantly run to Trevor's side.

"Trevor? Trevor, can you hear me?" I ask multiple questions but he doesn't answer. I take out my phone and call an ambulance.

**AT THE HOSPITAL**

The nurses have just taken Trevor into a room while I'm sitting in the waiting room. The O2L boys just walked in and Connor instantly hugs me. I start to cry.

"Lowri, it's going to be ok," he reassures.

"It's all my fault Connor, it's all my fault," I keep repeating.

"It's not your fault Lowri, its Hayes' fault," he says.

All I can do is pray that he'll be ok.

_________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to farrah_joy_glover.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters