Chapter 3

(Still Trevor P.O.V)

"Ricky can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask, still thinking about what happened.

"Yeah sure," Ricky says. We walk outside.

"What's wrong Trevor?" he asks looking concerned.

"I found her,"

"Who?"

"Lowri,"

His eyes widen as he walks closer to me.

"Are you sure it's her?" he asks.

"Yes I'm sure she told me herself," I say, my voice rising slightly.

"Oh yeah? Show me," he says while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ok then," I say, dragging him back inside. I look around for about 5 minutes then I see her with Luke Conard.

"Lowri over here," I yell. She sees me and starts to walk over

"Hey Trevy!!" she says as she kisses my cheek. I start to blush.

"See Ricky I told you I found her again!" I say sounding like a child.

"Hey Trevor come hangout with me for a while I want to meet some people," she says.

"Ok," she grabs my hand and I intertwine our fingers. She looks at me and smiles. She drags me around for awhile until she see's 2 girls standing in the corner. We start walking over to them

"Hey Jenn, hey Andrea," she says waving.

"Hey girl, who's this?" the one with dark hair says.

"This is Trevor," Lowri says.

"Hi," I say shyly.

"Oh, this is Trevor," the one with light hair says. I'm guessing her name is Jenn.

"We've heard a lot about you," Andrea says looking at Jenn.

"Ok well bye," Lowri says and we walk away. I'm so glad that I found her again. I missed her like crazy because..... because I like her. Her brown eyes make me want to melt. But I'm nothing more than a best friend to her, so I'm going to keep it that way.

We walk up to her room. It looks amazing. The walls are baby blue and the one next to her bed has pictures all over it.

"Wow that's a lot of pictures," I say looking at the wall.

"I know I didn't know what to do with them so I got bored and that happened," she says laughing and sitting down on her bed. I walk over to her and sit down as well.

"So Trevor, why did you kiss me earlier?" she asks. Oh god, I was hoping she wouldn't ask that question.

"Um... I don't know?" I say lying. I know exactly why I kissed her.

"Oh, ok," she says sounding disappointed. Room is quiet for about 10 minutes until Lowri grabs my cheeks and kisses me. Is this real life? She pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. Her arms go around my neck while mine go around her waist.

Suddenly we hear the door open and a gasp. We pull away and look over to see......

___________________________

Wwwwwwww CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters