Chapter 31

**THE NEXT DAY**

I wake up, lying on the chair in the hospital room. Did they let me stay? I get up and start to stretch when I notice two bags in the corner of the room. Connor must have brought them. I walk over to them, pick my bag up and walk into the bathroom. I change into a grey 'No one likes a shady beach' tank top and high waisted acid wash shorts. I brush my hair and leave it in its natural waves then I add white flower crown. I put my charm bracelet and Pandora bracelet around my wrist and I apply foundation, concealer and mascara to my face. I slip some white converse on my feet and walk back into the hospital room.

"Morning baby girl," a voice says. I turn to look at him.

"Morning Trevy, how are you? Are you okay?" I ask him. He chuckles and motions for me to go over to him. I go over and sit on his lap.

"I'm fine Lowri, stop worrying," he answers.

"How can I stop worrying when you got beat up by Hayes yesterday?" I ask.

"I'm ok Lowri, I promise," he whispers before kissing me. We hear someone clear their throat, we pull away to see Connor and Jc standing in the door frame.

"Trevor you're allowed to go home now," Connor says. He nods then walks into the bathroom with his bag. After 10 minutes I go on twitter and decide to tweet.

@LowriGraceffaa: Trevor takes way too long to get dressed!

After I tweet that I get a reply.

@TrevorMoran: @LowriGraceffaa Sorry I'll try to dress quicker next time!

I laugh at the reply but then see another reply from Chloe.

@HeyItsChloe: @LowriGraceffaa stop using Trevor to make you look good, you will never be beautiful, you'll never stop being fat and soon Trevor will realise, break up with you and come crawling back to me. Go kill yourself!

900 favourites. 1K retweets. Did everyone agree with her? Wow. I never knew how much hate a girl could get by just being happy with a boy she loves. Trevor walks back into the room with a smile on his face but when he sees me, he marches over to the bed and sits in front of me.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" he asks, I didn't even realise I was crying until he said. I show him Chloe's reply and he kisses me.

"I love you Lowri, and only you. You're beautiful, you're nowhere near fat and don't even think about killing yourself, what would I do without you? You're my everything, and if no one else can see that, screw them, I'm happy with you and they can't take me away from you," I couldn't say anything. I was frozen. I grab his neck and kiss him.

How did I get so lucky?

___________________________

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update last week I was busy. This chapter is dedicated to Harry_girl132.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters