Chapter 17

**NEXT DAY**

I’m getting ready for school. Have you guys heard of The Fault In Our Stars? If you haven't then I don't want to know you anymore, because I am obsessed. Today I decide to wear a blue bandeau with a blue tank top over it that says 'okay? okay.' on it, denim shorts and American flag vans. I find other things to add to the outfit like a dark red beanie that says 'No photos please' on it in white, a Fault In Our Stars charm bracelet, a London charm bracelet, my birthday charm bracelet, baby blue earrings that says 'cute but crazy' on them in black, a navy puzzle piece necklace, a butterfly ring and my galaxy MiPac backpack. I'm also obsessed with charm bracelets, teehee.

I walk downstairs, eat some breakfast and walk outside to catch the bus.

I get on the bus and sit next to Chelsea and Summer.

"You looked amazing last night you know!" Summer exclaims. I blush. I didn't look that good, did I?

"Lowri, I need advice," Chelsea breath.

"Ask away,"

“How do I tell a boy that I like him?" she asks. I’m shocked.

"Just come out and say your true feelings or him and if he doesn't like you back, well, that's his loss," I answer truthfully.

"Thank you," she smile.

We get off the bus and Chelsea walks over to Matt. She likes Matthew Lee Espinosa? I ship them, totally. I see Trevor and run over to him and jump on his back.

"If you are a kidnapper get the hell away from me!" he yells. I kiss his cheek and laugh a bit. I get off his back.

"Calm down babe, and I thought it was your dream to be kidnapped by me," I pout. He pecks my lips.

"I'm sorry baby girl, and it is my dream and always will be," he whispers. When he called me baby girl, my heart stopped, I can’t stop smiling.

"You like it when I call you baby girl?" he asks.

"Yes, I think it's cute," I answer as I poke his nose.

We go to class and I see Matt and Chelsea flirting at the back of the class.

"Get in there Chelsea!" I yell. She laughs and glares at me. I do a creepy smile and wave. I sit down and Trevor sits next to me. We didn't even pay attention in class. We just kept on passing notes. We ended up getting detention. Great, note the sarcasm. That's what the Magcon gang do every day after school.

Looks like I have to spend time with them. And my Trevy of course. ❤

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating. I'm busy with exams.

Follow me on:

Twitter- @lowriwalterss

Instagram- @lowzii2266

Tumblr- lowzwaltz

Vine- Lowri Walters