Epilogue

After getting home last night, I cried myself to sleep. I can't believe Trevor's parents never even knew we were dating. What's wrong with me? He was always telling me that I'm perfect, was he lying? I don't know what to believe now.

"Lowri can you come down here please, I want you to meet someone," Joey yells from downstairs.

I get up and walk downstairs, not caring about my appearance. I see Joey being pressed against the counter by a tall man with a brown quiff. He's wearing a black jacket with black skinny jeans. He a has a sleeve of tattoos on both arms. He's kissing Joey's neck.

"Jack babe, stop," Joey giggles. I smile because he's finally found someone who makes him happy.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask Joey. The man 'Jack' steps away from Joey and they both look at me.

"Um, Jack this is my daughter Lowri, Lowri this is Jack, my boyfriend," Joey says. I smile at Jack.

"Hi, nice to meet you," he holds his hand out for me to shake, but I ignore it and hug him instead.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"For what?" he asks.

"For making my dad happy again," I answer and he smiles.

"He deserves to be happy and so do you," he says.

"I know he does, but I don't I'll ever be happy again,"

"Why not?"

"Because person who makes me happy is in prison,"

His eyes widen then he looks at Joey. Joey just looks at me.

"I'm going back upstairs," I say and walk back up the stairs and into my room.

---

**4 HOURS LATER**

Have you ever sat down and thought about everything that's happening in your life? That's what I'm doing right now. I never thought that Trevor would've done something like that, but he did. I mean, ok, Taylor shouldn't have said the things he said about Trevor's family, but that doesn't give him the right to go and kill him, does it? My life is all one big mistake and I understand why. Everybody that comes into my life either has something bad happen to them, leaves or dies. There's no in between. What happened with Trevor and Taylor is an example of what happens.

I hear a knock on the door and Jack walks in.

"Joey wanted me to come up and tell you that your auntie is here," he says. When did Nicole get here?

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute," I say. He nods and leaves the room.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs to see Nicole talking to Joey.

"Hey Nicole," she turns to look at me and frowns.

"Oh Lowri, when Joey said that you were upset I never thought that you would be this upset that look broken," she says as she hugs me.

"My life is right back to where it started when I was nine, there's no point in trying to make it better," I hug her back and cry into her shoulder.

"You know, there's this saying, bad things have to happen before you get your happily ever after," she says.

I pull away from the hug, "that only happens in fairy tales, Nicole," I mutter.

"I know, I know, but you never know, it could happen, you never know," she smiles.

"Oh trust me, I know it will never happen, never has never will happen. That's just my life," I state.

"Keep telling yourself that Lowri, I know you'll have a fairytale ending, because it's what you deserve,"

-----
I keep thinking about what Nicole said to me earlier, is it possible to have a fairytale ending after all your life so far has been a pile of shit? I don't think so, but she makes it sound so possible and I believe for a while, and then I go back to remember that it could have happened before, but it didn't. Then I go back to not believing it.

But it happened to Joey. He's found a man that makes him happy, he's got me and Mackenzie and he's got friends and family that care for him. I wish that I could be like him. I wish my life was like his. He's never told me about his past, so I don't know if it's good or bad. All I know is that his life now is good and that's all that matters.

__________________________________________________________

Well that's the end of the book. If this chapter gets 10+ comments, I'll post a sequel before next week.
Dedicated to @sprinkleficfan.
Follow me on:
Twitter- @lowriwalterss
Instagram- @lowzii2266
Tumblr- lowzwaltz
Vine- Lowri Walters
Polyvore- lowri-walters