Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes the door bell rang again and this time it was nonstop. She abruptly stood up while cursing whoever was it.

"If it's Sungjae then I'm going to freaking kill him this time."she stated while marching on her front door.

Sooyoung peeked on the peep whole but she couldn't quite recognized the two person up front since one was wearing a hoodie jacket covering her face while the other one was wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"What on blazes? No burglar would ring a persons doorbell right?"she asked herself while reaching for the baseball bat by her shoe rack with Sungjae brought along a few months ago. She was about to open the door and knock those people out when she heard them talk.

"Is she still asleep?"

"Ugh! It's freezing out here. We've been ringing her doorbell I'm pretty sure she would be awake by now."

"Then what takes her too long?"

"Maybe cursing us to death or she planned to actually ignore us and let us die in the cold."

"That's typical of her."

Hearing those two's conversation Sooyoung places back the baseball bat and rolled her eyes.

"Why the hell are they here?"she asked herself once more before opening the door.

"Finally!!! I thought you were actually planning on indirectly murdering us on a Saturday morning."Sana started blabbering while walking herself towards the living room. Lisa on the other hand gave Sooyoung a hug before following the other one.

"I planned to since you were blabbering nonsense and I could picture out that it was you who were playing with my doorbell."Sooyoung said while rolling her eyes. The two settled in the living room to warm themselves up while Sooyoung went to the kitchen and got them some tea.

She placed it in front of them.

"I only have tea."she stated making the two nod.

"It's okay, I no longer like coffee that much anyway."Lisa stated while sipping her cup of tea.

"Yeah and I'm on a diet, I'm keeping myself away from caffeine this month."Sana stated.

"Okay? So I'm cutting the chase, why the hell are you two here? The last time I know is that you two are pretty busy and to think the other one was by far at a different country?"Sooyoung spoke up.

Lisa and Sana glanced at each other fighting over who should talk first. In the end it was Lisa.

"It was Sana's idea."she confessed making Sana's jaw drop.

"Woah! You're going to betray me just like that?"Sana said in disbelief but Sooyoung couldn't care less if they start a little cat fight.

"Can't help it, you know how Sooyoung is. She might actually punch us this time for suddenly barging in."Lisa explained.

The two continued pointing fingers before Sooyoung slapped the center table which cause them to finally shut up.

"Will you two shut it? And tell me why you are here? Or do you want me to do it to your faces?"Sooyoung threatened.

....